News

Apple is calling the event 'Unleashed' and its expected that they would be demonstrating the true power of their new silicon which they introduced in the lower end MacBooks. Calling them lower end would not be accurate given how they outperformed the beefier Intel processors. So much so that Intel went scrambling in desperation to release a series of ads showing how non-apple laptops are better, not once comparing the actual performance of Intel vs Apple silicon. The MacBook Pro laptops are also supposed to redesigned around the new processors which are extremely energy efficient thus leading to a more compact design. The screen bezels are supposed to even thinner than they are in the 16" MacBook Pro and introduce a new MacBook screen...
If you have been looking for a true wireless earphone, you would know that Apple Airpods are the gold standard and everyone else is just trying to hit that benchmark, and failing. That should make your decision simple but it doesn't because Airpods are obscenely expensive. You cannot help but feel that out of the 25K price point for the Airpods Pro, only 5K is for the product and the rest 20K for the snob value. So for people like me who wish to use the earphones only for their convenience, in the privacy of their homes, across multiple devices, it leaves a giant void in the market for a quality product. I gave the OnePlus Buds a hard pass because I absolutely hate earphones that are a lump of hard plastic. They offer zero noise...
Apple is hosting an online launch event tomorrow night and the highlight of the event is expected to be the iPhone 12 lineup. Usually iPhones are launched in the month of September but since 2020 is special, the launch understandably got delayed by a month. Regardless, there is reason to be excited for both the Apple iPhone fans and the non-iPhone crowd standing at the fence unsure if they should join in, me included. There was a time when Apple had just one iPhone and in just one colour. Then they started multiplying. Joining the family of 3 models, 6 color options and 4 body finishes is the new entrant, the iPhone 12 mini. Mini because of its 5.4 inch screen size. This according to me is, if the rumours are true, the best iPhone...
Apple HomePod was always a superb speaker if not the brightest smart speaker. If you were using it for listening to music, there were few speakers better than the HomePod at that price point. However the major drawback was that you could play only Apple Music on them. That changes with the HomePod mini. Now you can listen to Apple Music, Podcasts, iHeartRadio, Radio.com, TuneIn, Pandora and Amazon Music. This has to be the biggest change for anyone looking to enter the HomePod ecosystem. Other notable features: Priced at $99 Available in Space Grey and White color Backlit touch surface with controls for volume, play/pause and glows when Siri is invoked. Can opt out of voice recording storage Can broadcast audio messages through the...
Back