10 months old gtx 275 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi..need to get rid of my friends GTX 275 Which he got it from u.s . Reason for selling he bought GTX 470 and no longer needs it and hence wanna sell it quick. working perfectly fine and this card was RMA before by shipping directly to hkong where we paid 1500 thru speedpost and got the card replacement and they sent it on their own and we didnt payanything else..Card is really powerfull as u can check out the reviews.

Price 7K :) Looking for Quick sale

Mumbai Buyer : 6500 and outside : 7K SHipped

Price kept is way too low for this card as looking for quick sale.. so please dont lowball

would have definitely bought it, very low on cash right now:( might pick it up if it stays for a few more days....

anks22402 said:
it was dead 5 months back.. and then we rmaed ...it
vriship said:
his friends PSU conked off :) and they thought that card again was dead...
Wow that's nice! 2 contradictory views.

Caveat emptor! That's all I have to say here.

EDIT: Oh great, vrishi edited his post quite instantly!

wait.. me clarify
the card was rmaed earlier..and just few days back his pc went off n do display .. we though video card went bad...but we came to know it was the psu atx cables which we connect to the video card had gone bad...so i got the card to my place..and i tested it working absolutely. fine

Desecrator said:

Desecrator said:

i just removed it, to avoid confusion... nothing else bro. we had a talk first he told me whether i was interested in it, but seriously low on cash...

that card was rmae'd before.. ankit's friend yesterday informed him that card not working again, so he called me and asked whether, i wanted to buy it and could get it rmae'd myself...

but today, when ankit checked it at his place, it worked..

sorry m8 alreayd on hold for one te member..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Card on hold for TE MEMBER.. Mumbai buyer

Ther person has backed out ... The card is still up for sale

card sold please close the thread

@anks22402 : I'll pickup the card on Monday morning 99% :) ... I am coming to Andheri on Sunday too so may be 1% chance is there that I decide to pickup on Sunday :S

In any case will call u 1-2 hours earlier :D

Hi all i just checke it and found out that extended warranty not there on this card as i forgot to register on pny website... so i have lowered the price..
PRICE : 5750 mumbai and outside 6000 2 days testing warranty will be given .

Card Sold to Kekerode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back