500 gb seagate 2.5 hdd, pl-30,htc p3400 mobile,fiio e3

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Recertified Seagate 5600.6 500 gb laptop hdd (sata)

- Carries warranty till 31 May, 2014.

- Was purchased sometime in May and was replaced on Jan 30,2010 with a recertified disk

- This is unopended after RMA

2. HTC p3400 phone

- Was bought in 2008 jan or so from indiaplaza.

- Physical condition is reasonable. Will post extra pictures if anyone is interested in the phone

- Running the original rom as of now.

- You will get the phone, original charger,extra stylus, box,and the belt clip. Please note, that this does not include the original headphones as I dont have it with me. Will include a 3.5 mm converter instead of that.

- Will offer a seven day testing warranty.

- 1 gb microsd memory card will be provided with a microsd to sd adapter

3. HTC p3400 desk stand plus charging adapter

- Got from US, will charge the phones and also has a socket for usb. Usb cable is not included

4. HTC p3400 spare battery

- Got from dealextreme. it is unused

5. Soundmagic Pl - 30

- Bought last month from mediahome.in

- Come with remaining 11 month warranty from the manufacturer

- I will have to look for the over the ear clips which i seem to have dumped somewhere

6. Fiio e3

- Is lying unused with me since ages(6 months odd).

- 1 week testing warranty

- Local buyers or buyer from mumbai will get first preference at any point of time till sale is finalized

- No holding. Whoever pays, get the item

Intrested in E3 total via courier.? to chennai can pay via neft but would take 48 hrs to reflect in your account

abishek22 said:
Intrested in E3 total via courier.? to chennai can pay via neft but would take 48 hrs to reflect in your account

well, courier will take 50 bucks extra for dtdc. but I would prefer to wait for a few days to check if i can get a local sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back