A Good Cheap Mp3 Player Needed.

darkseid

Disciple
Hey all,
i would like to buy a mp3 player, will mostly listen to songs and audio books don't need video.
so whats the best and cheapest option available.
will also be taking some good earphones with that..

I had my eyes on sansa or the new sony walkman's or the ipod nano(heard they had bad quality)

What budget does cheap come under ?

If only songs + audio books , get the Sansa Clip+ . Cheap . Expandable Memory . Very Good SQ . And get a good pair of earphones like the Samsung PL-30 or the likes.

darkseid said:
Hey all,
i would like to buy a mp3 player, will mostly listen to songs and audio books don't need video.
so whats the best and cheapest option available.
will also be taking some good earphones with that..

I had my eyes on sansa or the new sony walkman's or the ipod nano(heard they had bad quality)
whichever player you settle on, verify that it allows setting bookmarks or has some sort of resume capability, this will help a lot when listening to audio books.

I would have suggested iRiver, but they have closed down their offices in India :(

Cube C30 will be the best for you ,the best part is it's sound quality with BBE sound EQ such as 3D Enviroment, Bass boost , and many more, if you are looking for professional MP3 then C30 is the best according to technology which has been used in. price is was arround 4K on ebay.in

Back