Adani group, an Evil corp?

Nah. This is a conspiracy against USA. :troll:
For the unversed, Icahn Enterprises is reportedly considered to be one of the most successful activist investment firms.

Activists going after other activists. They've gone cannibal now.

No US strategic interest was affected here. Try again

If the Chinese have a hand here as I suspect it will only be a matter of time. Then the sparks will fly

Unrelated, but watched the documentary on Netflix about the Wirecard scandal and its revelation by FT, the playbook is quite similar. Their primary business was money laundering which was used to artifically boost the stock prices while threatening anyone and everyone who tried to reveal anything about the corrupt business practices.

Here we go, the moment it starts to hit them they sing a familiar tune

While short selling is not illegal and considered part of a healthy market, manipulating stock prices is. The SEC defines manipulation as "the intentional or willful conduct designed to deceive or defraud investors by controlling or artificially affecting stock prices".
In other words the people there are supposed to make the market healthy are themselves a cause for concern

Surprised? Nah. This was expected. You can't 'find' what isn't there to begin with.

There was something else I wanted to post

The Mauritius commerce minister said recently there are no shell companies allowed as per their law.

So much for Hindenberg's research :happy:

Last edited:
It is illegal to do illegal things:angelic:
Not sustainable. better to do so from countries where it is allowed

And who says anything illegal has been done? I've asked this before.

The report says no fraud and no stock manipulation. Adani is off the hook. Done!

SEBI wanted 6 months the govt gave them 3. Excellent, this false campaign by the opposition got put to bed fast :D

The only thing left to probe is regulatory failure.

Last edited:
Surprised? Nah. This was expected. You can't 'find' what isn't there to begin with.

There was something else I wanted to post

The Mauritius commerce minister said recently there are no shell companies allowed as per their law.

So much for Hindenberg's research :happy:

Ostriches hiding their heads in sand.

All izz well.

Paywalled unfortunately for those not subscribed.

Last edited:
@blr_p
> The only thing left to probe is regulatory failure.

I didn't get much out of this. She asks more questions than gives answers. Why didn't she go through the SC's report and comment on that

Better to listen to these people
Always questions other?
That article comes out after the SC has found nothing wrong. No fraud, no manipulation. Case closed

Some people have a problem with accepting reality it seems.

Avoid religious dog-whistles
Every <removed> chamchas who claimed this or that or bla bla and asked for SC intervention now are hiding where?

A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:

All 10 stocks ended in the green, riding on high optimism after the Supreme Court-appointed expert committee's report said that it could not conclude any regulatory failure around the Adani Group- Hindenburg case. Sebi has "drawn a blank" in its probe into alleged violations in money flows from offshore entities into the conglomerate.
No evidence of wrongdoing then this is the natural consequence

How many wish they got in earlier now :)

Adani Power officials, including Chairman Gautam Adani, were each fined Rs. 75,000 by ROC Gujarat
The company has said that it will appeal the fine and that the transactions were in ordinary course of business and at arm's length.

Back