ANC TWS earbuds under 5K

BullettuPaandi

Disciple
Looking for best VFM earbuds with ANC under 5K. Priorities in order -
1 - Sound Quality (Prefer Balanced/ Flat/ Warm sound signatures)
2 - ANC - Doesn't have to be exceptional in terms of noise cancellation, but strictly no hissing or extra pressure.
3 - Codec support - AAC is good enough; But AptX/AptX HD is better since I use Android.

Found this Panasonic RZ-S500WGE-K for 5.2K on amazon.in. Doesn't seem to have AptX support though. Is it worth it or are there better VFM options?

2 - ANC - Doesn't have to be exceptional in terms of noise cancellation, but strictly no hissing or extra pressure.
3 - Codec support - AAC is good enough; But AptX/AptX HD is better since I use Android.

Found this Panasonic RZ-S500WGE-K for 5.2K on amazon.in. Doesn't seem to have AptX support though. Is it worth it or are there better VFM options?
Galax Buds Pro or Buds2 during sale is available around 5-6k

Galax Buds Pro or Buds2 during sale is available around 5-6k
Thanks! Will look into it.

Edit - Both my PC & smartphone run just BT5.0. So, earbuds with BT5.0 will do just fine.

Last edited:
Buds 2 and Buds Pro have almost the same ANC (tech+hardware)

I've heard from a friend that Buds 2 Pro has somewhat better ANC and fit compare to Buds Pro

Buds 2 and Buds Pro have almost the same ANC (tech+hardware)

I've heard from a friend that Buds 2 Pro has somewhat better ANC and fit compare to Buds Pro
Right that is what i've heard too

Provided your ears aren't too small, fit can be improved with 3rd party tips

Thanks! Will look into it. Assuming you own one - I've heard some hissing/static noise in a realme's neckband (I think) and a few similar-priced TWSs. Do you face any such issues?
I don't think their expensive products are bad.
For TWS I will only recommend BBK(realme, oppo, tho I don't like one plus and vivo), Samsung and Anker if you can get one from the USA.

I've heard some hissing/static noise in a realme's neckband (I think) and a few similar-priced TWSs. Do you face any such issues?
I've used many neckbands and earbuds. Newly launched Realme neckband had hissing sound in noise cancellation mode. You could sense it only when you aren't playing anything.

No such problem with Realme Buds Air 3 though. Noise cancellation is really good. It even has a setting to cut down the wind noise, e.g. when driving/riding. I haven't used it though. One thing that people don't know about these TWS is their dual-pairing ability. You can hear sound from two paired devices at the same time!

Check out Realme Buds Air 3.
You can customize the sound. ANC is pretty good. No AptX.
I'd recommend against it. It worked fine for the first few months but then started dropping connection at random and had issues with connection, and the music would stutter randomly, and the earbuds won't be charging until you PUSH them inside the case, and a lot of other issues. Sold it to CeX for 2k, thank god it worked fine there during the checking coz I made sure it was fully charged.

That was my last ever bluetooth audio purchase. I just use a pair of moondrop arias with a cx pro dongle now. Way better sound quality (granted the setup costs double of the realme buds) and no hassles at all.

Back