Any experience with green soul executive/office chairs

Modification #3F6A

For a change I swapped right and left handles.

View attachment 142305

It's more desirable now.
1. No issue when I want to rest the hands.
2. I can go further inside the table. Less distance from the computer helps the posture.
3. Hand rests are much more usable in fully reclined setting.
4. I can now comfortably sit in this posture:
View attachment 142306

I'd suggest everyone to make this change and see it yourself. All you need is 5 minutes and the allen key which came with the chair.
This is a good one. I'll be trying this when I get the chair seat cushion refreshed.

I plant to dismantle the chair, remove the present cushion and replace it with new cushion or coccyx pillow cushion and reupholster with air spacer sandwich mesh fabric
Video on how to redo the cushion
Locally I know someone who does cushioning for as low as 800 bucks! Chair as like new. Spotted i last year in my society when he was doing chair jobs under one building.

Locally I know someone who does cushioning for as low as 800 bucks! Chair as like new. Spotted i last year in my society when he was doing chair jobs under one building.
I need to find someone similar in Chennai near my place. I visited some furniture shops to check price of High Back Office chairs and they were around 6~10k but most of them had plastic arms that felt flimsy. I'm used to the solid feel from the iron arms in my 2chairs. So just decided to renew the seat which was the weak link

I am planning to buy a chair for home office use and gaming after office hours in the near future. Will be sitting for 5-6 hours per day. I need a chair that tilts at least 135 degrees.
I suffer from coccyx pain so use a cushion designed for relief from that. So, whatever chair I buy, the cushion goes on top of the existing seat.
Don't have a lot of money to spend so looking for chairs below 10k. Came across a few models from green soul.
Anyone here has any experience with these chairs?
What is the build quality and after-sales service like?
Also, what might be the difference between chairs that have a price difference of 500-1000 rupees. Based on their descriptions and features, they seem the same. Could it be a difference of the material used?

E.g. of a chair I looked at
Don't buy green soul gaming chair. I have one for a year now and I would not recommend any gaming chair for computers. They are loosely based on chairs from sports cars which are designed to keep the passenger snug and fit and tightly anchored to the car. So they don't provide enough comfort around my shoulders. Even thought I have the large size(as per their height selection chart) I don't get to sit comfortably.

Don't buy green soul gaming chair. I have one for a year now and I would not recommend any gaming chair for computers. They are loosely based on chairs from sports cars which are designed to keep the passenger snug and fit and tightly anchored to the car. So they don't provide enough comfort around my shoulders. Even thought I have the large size(as per their height selection chart) I don't get to sit comfortably.
Thanks but my purchase is done and dusted few months ago. :) I guess you didn't read the posts in the middle pages.

Cushion change completed and it looks like its ready for another 5years of duty. Saved myself 10k towards my GPU fund :)
20220816_193013.jpg

I've been following this thread since I've been looking to get a good office chair for my pc. I just bought the featherlite liberate high back offline. Delivery will be by the weekend. I'll try it out for a few days and try to give some feedback.

Sort of a bump, how did this turn out after a couple of months? Would you say its worth it?

More than a year after starting this thread, happy to report that this non-branded chair is still going strong and doing good.
My Greensoul Jupiter chair's cushion is permanently compressed after 1 year. It has actually been like that after around 8 months of use.
I have been using the chair for almost 16 hours a day, everyday! So it was used a lot.

Not sure who to call to "fill up" or fix the cushion since this is not covered in warranty.

Back