FS: Mobile Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max 512GB Graphite Black Dual Physical sims, imported (2 months old) and a lot of additional stuffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5949 AED in Dubai, translates roughly to about130k INR.

Anyway, shouldn't you then get one from Dubai if you can get the same and why even bother with a 2nd/3rd/4th hand device here?

Also, Dubai to and fro ka ticket muft mein milna hai na? Ya jo leke aayega wo cutoms walon ka beta hai?

This is precisely why this place is turning way worse than OLX! Thanks to you man!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Another point to add in this discussion wrt Apple's devices - Apple provides 100% global warranty unlike any other brands. Samsung gives f*all to int'l warranty.

Apple's device pricing is strange around the world - The device in USA for 100 bucks sells in Dubai for 115 and in India for 165!

The reason why buying Apple products from USA or KSA/Dubai is that the price is appealing as opposed to what the same stuff costs in the Indian market.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The iPhone 14 Pro Max 512GB retails for 170k in India - you can get one brand new for close to 160k here - Indian retail unit.

The rates in Dubai/HK etc is close to 130k, let's not add any customs or the cost of shipping etc, and not even the cost of the case and screen guard, and even the additional stuffs I had added - a Belkin charger, a Samsung S6 (dead), wireless charger and so on, and my asking price @ 125k for the device (with case, screen guard, charger, shipping & insurance) or 130k including the other stuffs... seems not that far fetched right?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

The 1st person that bought this phone hadn't even used it @Mainak777 so it was bought brand new by him/me makes 0 difference. Whether he bought it for 150k or 60k was not my concern when I bought it from him, and whether I bought it for 140k or 120k from him barely makes any difference to the listed price, or does it? I understand that the purchase price of any product and the selling price here aren't in any sort of conjunction - there are people that buy stuff in sale, sell it again for the same price/profit and that, as per the rules of the forum, is alright.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

So when we compare the price of a product retailing in an XYZ country to the available price is India is strange. There are additional costs that a person conveniently seems to bury with that logic.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have no issues with people making offer on here - but the entitlement that they seem to carry and throw around is absurd!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I guess we all need to lowball in such manner now ::
Any listed device : USA mein price 20% kam hai. 50% kam kar ke dega to bata, nahin to bhaad mein jaa!
Absurd is nothing so please keep calm , if you are selling an international unit here price should be accordingly .

And it definitely matters how many times the phone has been used and sold to different people , it always matters be it anything .

If i am getting a used phone almost same price from uae whats the point of buying from you that too without an invoice .

Theres no additional cost at all , No one flys specially to uae to get a phone .

comparing price of a product in another country to india is not strange all . Dont just say anything without processing .

Lowballing is crapping the thread without genuine interest i was intenting to buy this for my brother

Definitely ill get it from uae , because you are selling for the same price . anyone would be doing the same provided they have resources and time .

If the listed device is bought in another country , and is being resold twice , cost is calculated by original invoice . Not by adding dead phones , tempered glass and flying tickets and hotel stays .
Again the Same Question how do you know at What price did i buy it?? Dont just make assumptions.. Speak Technically..

If you were genuinely interested, you would have approached the seller via PM..Not talking about Ethics just based on your own assumptions..And by the way its not UAE unit which you are talking about..you have already made up your mind by going to UAE (Going to UAE & coming back here is free i assume?) and get your self a new One for 1.23L..
By the model number technically either Hongkong or Arab doesnt make a difference and its not an assumption , i dint call you in to fight on the sellers behalf :0
ethics ki class laga lo na yahaan!

whether it was bought for 300k or 50k is irrelevant. It costs 170k to buy it IN India. It costs 130k to buy it IN Dubai.
The asking price takes into account the current rates and the depreciating prices of similar devices across various reselling platforms.

You tried to be over smart and lowball and got called out for it.

I can buy a 100k phone for 50-60k and sell it here for 70k if someone is interested in buying - economics?
This is not an Indian device , so price accordingly .

Last edited:
Absurd is nothing so please keep calm , if you are selling an international unit here price should be accordingly .

And it definitely matters how many times the phone has been used and sold to different people , it always matters be it anything .

If i am getting a used phone almost same price from uae whats the point of buying from you that too without an invoice .

Theres no additional cost at all , No one flys specially to uae to get a phone .

comparing price of a product in another country to india is not strange all . Dont just say anything without processing .

Lowballing is crapping the thread without genuine interest i was intenting to buy this for my brother

Definitely ill get it from uae , because you are selling for the same price . anyone would be doing the same provided they have resources and time .

If the listed device is bought in another country , and is being resold twice , cost is calculated by original invoice . Not by adding dead phones , tempered glass and flying tickets and hotel stays .

Since How many times the phone has been used and sold matters to you that much , Buy a New one Instead....No one forcing you to buy this..And This is called *THREAD CRAPPING*.. Genuinely interested? Negotiate through PM .

Lastly Enjoy your UAE Trip..Also I will be happy If you can get me one 512gb iPhone 14 pro max UAE model for Less than 1L ..Since once you land here it will be 2nd Already..

~ It's your assumption it's a UAE model, it's not.

~ So it's alright to compare price of any time across the globe that someone is selling here? wow! a stuff costing 100k in UK and retailing for 150k in India in your opinion should be gauged and considered at 100k?

~ If you had genuine interest, you would throw a number, not going about it costs blah blah here and there - someone who is genuinely interested doesn't go about doing that!

~ If you have the resources to buy straight from Dubai for my asking price, why even bother then? Get it from there.

~ It's not an Indian device, that's why it's priced at 120-125k, and not 150k!

~ Check your local OLX for 14 pm 512GB imported ones.

Since How many times the phone has been used and sold matters to you that much , Buy a New one Instead....No one forcing you to buy this..And This is called *THREAD CRAPPING*.. Genuinely interested? Negotiate through PM .

Lastly Enjoy your UAE Trip..Also I will be happy If you can get me one 512gb iPhone 14 pro max UAE model for Less than 1L ..Since once you land here it will be 2nd Already..
it matters to everyone bro invoice , number of times phone has shipped to different places , thats why i said ill buy a new one if im getting for the same price , why these things are hurting your sentiments , we have dealt before but im surprised why an old seller is coming in for the fight like a kid .
I can get you a used 14 pro max 512 gb from uae for 1.1 L if you need but not before may . You have my number already ill share the account details .

it matters to everyone bro invoice , number of times phone has shipped to different places , thats why i said ill buy a new one if im getting for the same price , why these things are hurting your sentiments , we have dealt before but im surprised why an old seller is coming in for the fight like a kid .
I can get you a used 14 pro max 512 gb from uae for 1.1 L if you need but not before may . You have my number already ill share the account details .

So you want 110k for a used 14 Pro Max now which you'll then sell in May? And by that time it might be used for what, 2-3 months, maybe more?
I can do the same for you - pay me 110k now, I'll give you this phone in May..

Invoice for an iPhone is irrelevant - someone who has used them would know - irrespective of where it was bought from.

~ It's your assumption it's a UAE model, it's not.

~ So it's alright to compare price of any time across the globe that someone is selling here? wow! a stuff costing 100k in UK and retailing for 150k in India in your opinion should be gauged and considered at 100k?

~ If you had genuine interest, you would throw a number, not going about it costs blah blah here and there - someone who is genuinely interested doesn't go about doing that!

~ If you have the resources to buy straight from Dubai for my asking price, why even bother then? Get it from there.

~ It's not an Indian device, that's why it's priced at 120-125k, and not 150k!

~ Check your local OLX for 14 pm 512GB imported ones.
its HK/UAE model bro what are you guys upto ?
I think i have pressed a nerve here .
my opinion it should be sold for 1.15 L
before i could ask you wrote in Pm Go to dubai
because in dubai its for 125k , considering everything we could have a deal at 1.15L
its a used device , afterall and without invoice
olx is not trust worthy , i have dealt on erodov multiple times never had an issue , sellers like you are genuine .

You have bought from me already but you just made your assumptions that i had bought the phone at Lower cost ..When iPhone launched even in UAE people paid extra for early days..Even here in India..You should know the demand in first few months..When i bought it Even Amazon didn't have a 512gb in stock

So you want 110k for a used 14 Pro Max now which you'll then sell in May? And by that time it might be used for what, 2-3 months, maybe more?
I can do the same for you - pay me 110k now, I'll give you this phone in May..

Invoice for an iPhone is irrelevant - someone who has used them would know - irrespective of where it was bought from.
invoice of anything you buy is very important document , Just because you dont have it its irrelevant , wow. I am seriously amazed by the kind of conversation i am having here with kids to prove a pathetic point . Everyone has a right to talk in this thread , you cant just bring in old seller for support . This thread and comments are very important for future buyers , this is how its different from olx . A potential buyer should know all aspects .

its HK/UAE model bro what are you guys upto ?
I think i have pressed a nerve here .
my opinion it should be sold for 1.15 L
before i could ask you wrote in Pm Go to dubai
because in dubai its for 125k , considering everything we could have a deal at 1.15L
its a used device , afterall and without invoice
olx is not trust worthy , i have dealt on erodov multiple times never had an issue , sellers like you are genuine .

I gave you my price @ 125k shipped & insured in pm when you asked the same.

You replied without any counter offer about the cost of the same device in Dubai and simultaneously went with your post in this thread. After that I replied stating you should then buy one from Dubai, as that was what you were implying anyway.

My opinion for the pricing of a lot of devices on here differs from that of the seller, but when we need to negotiate, we try to find a common ground that is amiable to all, and not go about with tactics that aren't very straightforward tbh.

If you had countered in pm for 115k, I might have gotten to 120k and then proceeded with the deal.

You have bought from me already but you just made your assumptions that i had bought the phone at Lower cost ..When iPhone launched even in UAE people paid extra for early days..Even here in India..You should know the demand in first few months..When i bought it Even Amazon didn't have a 512gb in stock
who called you here bro ? Im a potential buyers and this gentle man is a seller . Why are you jumping in ?

I gave you my price @ 125k shipped & insured in pm when you asked the same.

You replied without any counter offer about the cost of the same device in Dubai and simultaneously went with your post in this thread. After that I replied stating you should then buy one from Dubai, as that was what you were implying anyway.

My opinion for the pricing of a lot of devices on here differs from that of the seller, but when we need to negotiate, we try to find a common ground that is amiable to all, and not go about with tactics that aren't very straightforward tbh.

If you had countered in pm for 115k, I might have gotten to 120k and then proceeded with the deal.

The line where you mentioned both the seller and me are selling for the same price the phone was bought for..
No where i said that , i said previous seller did not buy it for 170000 and you did not its a fact not assumption . whats so offensive in that?

invoice of anything you buy is very important document , Just because you dont have it its irrelevant , wow. I am seriously amazed by the kind of conversation i am having here with kids to prove a pathetic point . Everyone has a right to talk in this thread , you cant just bring in old seller for support . This thread and comments are very important for future buyers , this is how its different from olx . A potential buyer should know all aspects .

I know and knew at the time of buying that device costs about 100-110k if I were buying it from USA, and about 130k if I were from Dubai. However, I didn't have any plans nor had anyone coming from those places who could carry a device - most people traveling from these places already have their bag full of electronics and any additional stuff would invite the folks from customs to have a look!

That being said, the comparison for prices is based on the alternate options you have - here it was OLX devices, or Indian online/offline retailers. The Indian units were 170k, some sites had it at 120k, some even at 50k, but you'd know better not to even bother with those links.

And OLX is a ghetto I try to avoid as much as I can!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back