FS: Mobile Apple iPhone 5S, 32GB, Unlocked, Brand New, White, All Accessories, Apple Receipt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phone now belongs to 'Natasha Hemrajani' .. some part of the payment to be received shortly. Phone handed over to courier this morning
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Apple iPhone 5S, 32GB, White & Silver, Unlocked (Verizon phone, GSM permanently unlocked for international (non-USA) use. No need of R-SIM or anything. Every Indian SIM or any non-USA SIM will work flawlessly in it.
  • Phone is Brand New because I myself got it swapped under warranty at Apple store in Las Vegas, NV (at Casear's Palace hotel forum shops) on 25-Dec-13. Will share the work authorization receipt/email from Apple with the buyer. My previous phone bought on 25-Sep-13 had home button issue. So, when I was on a vacation trip to USA this Christmas, I took the opportunity of getting it swapped under warranty. Pls. note that Apple doesn't swap the box, so the box is of the old phone.
  • I bought another used 5S from someone in the US, hence selling this as this one is Brand New, Has Apple decals (protective plastic cover) on both front and back. Buyer will remove it himself.
  • Decals can be seen in the pics. I've also pictured the phone with my Airtel SIM in it showing flawless working.
  • Expected Price: Sold (Requesting my fellow esteemed TE members to not low-ball or make unreasonable offers. Also, let's keep our secrets to ourselves and not share our budget (spending power) on this phone. If you don't like the price, let's end the communication right there
  • Source and Time of Purchase: Got swapped at Apple, USA on 25-Dec-13. Originally purchased on 25-Sep-13
  • Reason for Sale: Have another 5S, selling this one as it's still Brand New
  • RMA/Servicing history: This is still new, not serviced, or swapped
  • Product Condition: Brand New with Apple decals on both sides
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Yes (in the form of Apple work authorization receipt via email)
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No (USA warranty until 24-Sep-14)
  • Accessories Included: Box of previous phone (which Apple replaced under warranty) + Lightning USB cable, charger (flat US pin), Earpods, Apple work authorization receipt email
  • Product Location: New Delhi, Delhi
  • Preferred Courier: First Flight, DTDC or similar
  • Shipping Charges: Rs 300 extra
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer

Last edited:
Hi,
Thanks for expressing interest. Sending you a Private Message (PM) with my contact details.
Cheers
Good morning. I can't seem to reply to your PM so I'm posting here. I received your bank details and I'm setting up a test transfer for 1K. Once that goes through I'll wire the rest of the money. Could you let me know if the initial transfer comes through so I can send the rest across? Can you courier the phone today? I can email you my address.

Phone sold to 'Natasha Hemrajani' .. Some part of the payment to be received shortly. Phone handed over to courier this morning

Whoo hoo. Cannot wait for it to arrive! Can you please share the courier details with me over email? Pending balance should be transferrable today itself!

Hi Natasha, I've mailed you the tracking no. :)
Pls. drop me a message once the bal. is xferred. I'll check online and confirm it back

It's REACHED!!!!! Thank you! That was an extraordinary amount of packing, too :) I'm off to get a nano SIM and see if all is well in iPhone land.. Thank you so much for being so helpful Atul.

Natasha, I've just left you the feedback. Pls. (1) confirm that the phone is as listed so that I can get this thread closed, and (2) leave the feedback for me
Cheers

@dealwise Will get her to do that, not to worry. And if she can't manage to do so, then I'll gladly leave feedback for the same. Thanks for the smooth trade.

Sure mate.
No worries, just that (1) Since it's her first TE dealing, she may not be well versed with the steps to be followed, and (2) I always strive to take tasks to completion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back