Best 22" LCD with all features

shaplus

Disciple
Budget= 10K
Use= HD movies & Gaming

I'll get a 22'' LCD in this week ....suggest a best one which got all the features like DVI,HDMI,Input lag,Brightness,etc.,

What is more important DVI or HDMI??? I want to use LCD as my PS2 display,Can i do it with DVI or HDMI :huh:?? Really confused b\w DVI & HDMI...........please explain what are their purposes...............

Mostly i go for Dell and Samsung :)

thanksss

Budget= 10K
Use= HD movies & Gaming

I'll get a 22'' LCD in this week ....suggest a best one which got all the features like DVI,HDMI,Input lag,Brightness,etc.,

What is more important DVI or HDMI??? I want to use LCD as my PS2 display,Can i do it with DVI or HDMI :huh:?? Really confused b\w DVI & HDMI :(...........please explain what are their purposes...............

Mostly i go for Dell and Samsung :)

thanksss

For the nth time, DVI and HDMI are essentially the same with HDMI able to carry the sound signal in addition to the video signal. Both can be interchangeably used with the right converters.

Your PS2 can be connected to the LCD using a composite-out to VGA converter and using the VGA mode, not the DVI or HDMI.

I'm using a Benq E 2200 HD and its epicly awesome. Has DVI, HDMI and obviously D-Sub, even has a small set of speakers embedded within it. It has 2ms G-t-G which nearly all higher end monitors have these days. Its 1080p too. It is Bright too. :)

DVI is essentially HDMI without audio. In terms of video both are nearly the same, and both are better than D-Sub.

You will be disappointed with a PS2 on a 1080p screen, it'll be very very blurry, actually it'll be blurry with all monitors nearly, a ps2 is meant for SD gaming on a TV.

thanks guys for clearing my noob doubt :clap:........
@Desecrator......Can u guide how to connect my PS2?? Also pls suggest a LCD :eek:hyeah:
@Aman27deep..........What abt Benq service if any thing goes wrong?? I heard Dell has best customer service and then Samsung....

get an hdmi one !
benq e2200hd would be a good option for 8k !
dell st2210 is also a good option !
you can get a 24" in 10k but not hdmi ! :)

id suggest you to get a smsung b2230 !
it is a very nice lcd panel ! :)

get BenQ G2220HD

extreme vfm, BenQ service is good.

their technician visits you the next day after you call.

samsung is way over-rated. it looks better only if you compare looks wen both displays are off, apart from the touch sensitive control keys on the panel, nothing else is better than G2220HD in either p2250 / b2230

samsung doesn not supply dvi cable.

backlight bleeding is a little noticeable over samsung

the presets are not easy to access, one has to go deep in the menu to access presets.

and lastly, priced higher.

G2220HD will cost you 7.7k at most places where the samsung is almost 1k more. add to that 200-250 more for dvi cable.

it may just be a plecebo on my part but i liked colours better on benQ in movies preset than on the samsung. the movies present on samsung simply doesnt change things much for my liking. Thus this part is just a matter of taste.

madnav said:
get BenQ G2220HD

extreme vfm, BenQ service is good.

their technician visits you the next day after you call.

samsung is way over-rated. it looks better only if you compare looks wen both displays are off, apart from the touch sensitive control keys on the panel, nothing else is better than G2220HD in either p2250 / b2230

samsung doesn not supply dvi cable.

backlight bleeding is a little noticeable over samsung

the presets are not easy to access, one has to go deep in the menu to access presets.

and lastly, priced higher.

G2220HD will cost you 7.7k at most places where the samsung is almost 1k more. add to that 200-250 more for dvi cable.

it may just be a plecebo on my part but i liked colours better on benQ in movies preset than on the samsung. the movies present on samsung simply doesnt change things much for my liking. Thus this part is just a matter of taste.
The guy says right, but ill still insist on an E 2200 HD rather than a G, Because the G 2200 Hd doesn't have HDMI if i rememebr correctly, and if u upgrade to a PS3 or a 360 later that will surely come in handy (also it has all the necessary cables in the Box itself).

Aman27deep said:
The guy says right, but ill still insist on an E 2200 HD rather than a G, Because the G 2200 Hd doesn't have HDMI if i rememebr correctly, and if u upgrade to a PS3 or a 360 later that will surely come in handy (also it has all the necessary cables in the Box itself).
The thing is that the E2200HD is not readily available due to less demand, thus not suggesting that one

@OP

at 10k range, BenQ G2420HD shall save you. comes with HDMI port as well.

not exactly 10k but in 10-11k range.

As for Dell LCDs, i have not used any ever so i can not comment about the same.

But do not over pay for dell just for the sake of warranty.. i mean, upto 500 extra is good, but anything above that may be shear waste as chances are that yo may not need to avail warranty ever. if price difference justifies the features and specs and if it suites your needs then go for the dell, but not just for the sake of warranty.

G2420HD ....unsure of the pricing but that can be updated tomorrow. Post your location and people would be able to provide you with close to real pricing...

Sent from my GT-I5700 using Tapatalk

Back