Brand New EVGA 7800GTX 256mb 'KO' super-overclocked edition FOR SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
'KO' Edition; Clocked at 490mhz core and 1300mhz memory.
Official site LINK
Card purchased in USA last month from ZZF (or was it Newegg?) for $580. Box opened, but card not used nor tested! Comes with all manuals boxes cds everything! Hes selling it coz hes not gotten his DFI board yet, and has decided to wait for the 7800U 512mb and/or A8N32 board.
*Mumbai people obviously preferred.*
Price he is looking for is 25k.
Will come with ZZF/Newegg email confirmation/receipt.
(For sale by my very good friend Jaffer. Contact me for his cell number.)

lol memories please tell jaffer that i said he is a fool.
& also tell him to call me bout the ram.

a really good price for the card. i know this guy jafer, so i doubt there will be any probs with the card.

So noone with cash is really interested?
Last 6 days, before this goes back to the USA for the evga step-up program!

if we were to spend that much might as well go for a new fresh and box packed card for 5K more....That's 5K for the simple satisfaction of having opened it ourselves...etc etc.....

I personally also plan for the 512 meg version as am thoroughly sick and tired of upgrading every year...have changed 2 cards in year.....Want something to last for 1.5 years atleast...

coming to the second hand thing....its not brand new cause once u got it...its second hand....whether or not u use it is upto you....

When we are so particular with our women......why not this.....we spend appox. the same time with both....;) .....uhh did i say that.............:eek:hyeah: baby....

^ If you're not interested in the product, Please DO NOT POST ! We have very strict rules against Spam in the Market section :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back