Christmas Offer On AMD CPU's and Mobos (For AMD) Ebay Listing Added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Christmas Offer On AMD CPU's and Mobos (For AMD)

Well ,

Kick Ass Deals From a Distributor And a Sub Distributor .Keep Em Comming ......

Cool Prices-highly competitive- now that there is some competition-the fun really starts !, hope Sachin does not get a swollen head- what with the enthu response he will be getting by providing the right product at the right price.

Very nice prices! Would have purchased it with my eyes closed if i hadn't just purchased a second hand quad core system.

:( I just bought 965 and g65 this friday from SMC & i got higher prices and nothing free... :S

Good to see SMC here.. sitting in the Mecca of Hardware I hope they get some more great deals on all the products they are dstri. of & some more...

What about A-II X2 240/250 listings..

IMBA prices :D

By the way, any chance of getting the Biostar A785GE board too at a good price? It is a really vfm board and makes a good combo with the 550BE and I am interested in purchasing both :)

Do you offer combo:)??? -Biostar Tforce TA790GX(DDR3) and AMD Athlon X4 620
At last:eek:hyeah: decided to buy this combo....if you offer this combo it will be great:hap2:

Welcome to TE. Awesome pricing, killer deals on AMD. I have seen first time any dealer offering Phenom II X2 550 Black @ 4500 shipped. Nice to have MSI distributor on TE. I will be soon placing order for AMD Athlon II X4 620 + MSI 785G-E53.

Hi
how to place the order yaar? can we pay by debit card/net banking? will shipping be free?

bitspilani said:
Hi
how to place the order yaar? can we pay by debit card/net banking? will shipping be free?
You can pay by NEFT. And as mentioned in the First post, all prices are including shipping. YGPM with more details.
@ ALL : If you guys need any other models which are not mentioned in the original post, you can always shoot a PM :).

And Thanks a lot for this great response.

@Vijayshimla : Point duly noted Sir:), Thanks for the advice.

@Luckyishere : Sorry for your loss, but this offer is only for our Online customers.

sir
can i drop a cheque on ur name at icici and after clearance u can ship me the order :huh:

interested. how much time will it take to ship to pune if i order tonight? how much for shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back