FS: Desktops Complete ITX Desktop (i3 8100, Gigabyte H370N ITX, Silverstone Sugo 14, SP 256GB M2 SATA3 SSD, 2 x Patriot Viper 8GB, Corsair SF600, Deepcool L120T)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibose

Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Bengaluru
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jul 25, 2019
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Based on the product policy and invoice
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgraded to new ATX setup
I am looking to sell my desktop which was being used back at home. Components are a mix of old and new but all are in excellent working condition. All accessories will be included. I have the original box for the case which will be used for packing and shipping.

I am NOT looking to split any of the items out and sell them separately. Messages and posts asking for the same will be ignored.

Intel Core i3 8100
Bought in July 2019. Invoice included. No accessories are being included. Not in warranty any more. I am happy to provide a testing warranty of couple of days from the date the buyer receives the product.

Gigabyte H370N Wifi ITX
Bought from US in July 2019, no invoice and no warranty. I am happy to provide a testing warranty of couple of days from the date the buyer receives the product. Manual, Wifi antenna, CPU socket guard and 2 x SATA cables will be included. Rest already fixed in case.

SP Silicon Power 256GB A55 M.2 SATA III SSD
Bought recently on Jan 14, 2023 from Amazon. Invoice available.

Silverstone Sugo 14 ITX/DTX Case
Bought from PrimeABGB last year in June. Invoice available. Screws and 5.25 bay bracket included. Rest all fixed in case.

2 x Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 8GB 3200Mhz
Bought the pair from two different Amazon accounts in Feb 22. Invoices available.

Corsair SF600
Bought in 2019. This comes with the SFX to ATX adapter which was bought from US. Spare cables will be included. Invoice for the PSU available.

Deepcool Gamma L120T Blue AIO
Bought in Jan 7, 2023. Invoice available. All accessories including socket mounts, screws, etc. will be included.

NOTE :-

Again, I am NOT looking to split any of the items out and sell them separately. Messages and posts asking for the same will be ignored.
  • POSTS : Please keep the thread clean and seek information / contact via PM only. Please do your own research on specifications and compatibility. If you are an interested buyer and need any other information on any item or additional photographs, please PM. Irrelevant posts will be reported based on the rules of the Marketplace.
  • PRICE : Any messages asking for best price will be simply ignored as the best price is already listed above. If you want to make an offer please do so only via a PM and please mention offer amount. The prices have been kept after considering current prices, availability, age, usage, etc. Do not draw any pricing comparisons using benchmarks/features of an entirely different brand/product. Do not quote prices from out of stock listings, Olx, Fakebook or some obscure "fly by night" shop (you are welcome to buy from those sources). Only if you have a genuine and current pricing comparison of exactly the same new product, you can contact me via PM with the link of the source.
  • SHIPPING : I would prefer for the buyer to pay and arrange for the pickup. If you want me to ship, it will be extra and at actuals. I will be using whatever shipping options are available at my location and I will not be able to cater to a specific courier preference. I will not be responsible for any delays in pickup and/or transit (those seem a norm these days). I would strongly recommend insuring the package but it will need to be borne by the buyer. I will ensure that the packing is as secure as possible. However I will NOT be taking any responsibility of any damage / missing items incurred DURING shipping (once the pickup is done, it becomes the buyer's responsibility).
  • SALE PRIORITY : Sale will be on first come first serve basis, no holding business. DMs will be replied in the order received.
  • WARRANTY : Warranty, wherever it applies, will be as per the standard terms of the product (if purchased in India) and based on the invoice (screenshots of invoices are attached). Please do your own research on the warranty period and terms. Actual paper invoice or softcopy will be shared. Date of purchase can be ascertained from the invoices, where available. I have noted specifically the items without any warranty and/or if I am offering any testing warranty.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 228
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 219
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 221
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg