Credit card recommendations?

I can see item-wise CB on my Flipkart card statement, not sure why it's tough to implement in other CCs.
This was the response i got when i asked same question
Screenshot_20230103_141705_Twitter.jpg

Is yours and airtel axis card too?
They have provided itemwise cb on the fk axis card, but won't provide for airtel axis card. Funny ppl.
No, Flipkart. My point is that it shouldn't have been a big issue to at least implement a similar breakdown in at least the email statement for other Axis CCs. You have to live with what you get sadly.

No, Flipkart. My point is that it shouldn't have been a big issue to at least implement a similar breakdown in at least the email statement for other Axis CCs. You have to live with what you get sadly.
true..i was surprised to see such transparency . In past when i had issues with amazon pay cashback . it was a headache to calculate cashback, hence i prefer using Axis FK card everywhere since i got it. it even gives 1.5%cb offline. Its better than Amazon pay card in every aspect

So as per website/app, it says "upto" 25% cb on airtel bills. May I know how much cb u get based on payment done? I'm currently on 999+gst plan and woule like to see if it's worth, considering annual fee of card is 500+gst.
CB on airtel Recharge etc is 25% capped at 300 per cycle. So 999+ gst is 1179, 25% on this is 294.00,. Recharge has to be done via airtel thanks app
also in this card you get airport lounge access in domestic terminal.
Then you have swiggy/zomato cashback 10%, capped at ₹.500 per billing cycle, this will be over and above the discount codes you apply on swiggy zomato apps.

CB on airtel Recharge etc is 25% capped at 300 per cycle. So 999+ gst is 1179, 25% on this is 294.00,. Recharge has to be done via airtel thanks app
Then you have swiggy/zomato cashback 10%, capped at ₹.500 per billing cycle, this will be over and above the discount codes you apply on swiggy zomato apps.
So it's like you add the card details in airtel thanks app and then pay from there right? That cb seems interesting, hope they don't keep it temporary. Mine is actually postpaid plan in fiber.

Also, is there any requirement like cardholder and fiber connection should be on same person?

Last edited:
This is actually a great CC for airtel BB owners, didn't know it was this high.

So it's like you add the card details in airtel thanks app and then pay from there right? That cb seems interesting, hope they don't keep it temporary. Mine is actually postpaid plan in fiber.

Also, is there any requirement like cardholder and fiber connection should be on same person?
I also have Airtel BB and prepaid connection so have just now applied for the card. The application is approved and video kyc completed. Hope the offer is there for long or else will have close the card in future.

I also have Airtel BB and prepaid connection so have just now applied for the card. The application is approved and video kyc completed. Hope the offer is there for long or else will have close the card in future.
No cashback for fuel , so use this card just for airtel and swiggy zomato. And airport lounge access.

Guys I'm not getting an increase on the credit limit on my unsecured HDFC Bank credit card. Is there any reason to this? It's 1 year old credit card. BTW why do PhonePe UPI payments to HDFC Bank credit card take 1 week to credit whereas PayTM UPI payments to my credit card takes only 5 minutes??

Guys I'm not getting an increase on the credit limit on my unsecured HDFC Bank credit card. Is there any reason to this? It's 1 year old credit card. BTW why do PhonePe UPI payments to HDFC Bank credit card take 1 week to credit whereas PayTM UPI payments to my credit card takes only 5 minutes??
Maybe PhonePe is holding your money for some days. I think cred wanted to use this money (say for a week, maybe for loans, etc), then saw many people paying the bill just before the deadline, so they can't afford to.

Fastest CC payment will still be directly through the CC's own app, better if you have savings account with that bank.

Back