Credit card recommendations?

My Citi Bank card will be closed in about 3 weeks. While I don't plan to replace it right now. It takes away about 8-13 lakh credit line from me. Will this impact my cibil and by how many points.

300 (maximum allowed)for the airtel bill @25%
10% for electricity bill
That's what I'm asking, is 300 cashback cap only for airtel bills or does it include electricity bill too, like can I get 300rs cashback from Airtel recharge plus 300rs cashback from electricity bill for the same month?

Have diners club card..not black though....will be upgrading to it or if they give upgrade for free like i already have. What query do unhave though?
So I currently have a Diners Club Black, hence wanted to know what are the ways I can maximize the benefits that I get? Is it only by buying through the smartbuy portal to get accelerated reward points? Typical monthly expense is around 1lakh for me.

Anyone has experience with IDFC Credit card ? They are only offering me their "First Wow" credit card which is a deposit-backed CC, so i am not interested in it.
How are their other credit cards ?
I am asking since I have an account with them. Would like to know how good/bad they are vs cards from other banks.

Anyone has experience with IDFC Credit card ? They are only offering me their "First Wow" credit card which is a deposit-backed CC, so i am not interested in it.
How are their other credit cards ?
I am asking since I have an account with them. Would like to know how good/bad they are vs cards from other banks.

Have a First Select card but it's barely used. Keeping it as its LFT and as a backup card if my primary card goes over the limit or is not accepted.

Reward rates are average. You make about 3 reward points for every Rs 125 spend offline and 6 points online. (4 points = 1 rupee)

Other benefit includes lounge access at Rail and airports and revolving interest rates which are said to be lower.

So I currently have a Diners Club Black, hence wanted to know what are the ways I can maximize the benefits that I get? Is it only by buying through the smartbuy portal to get accelerated reward points? Typical monthly expense is around 1lakh for me.
Hey if your expense is around 1 lakh per month please look at Axis Magnus. Currently this is the best CC right now in market if your expense is 1 lakh.

You will get 25,000 reward points every month if you meet 1 lakh milestone . These points can be converted to airmiles with most rewarding. Do your research and get into this.

Hello Fellow Members,

I've been using HDFC Millennia for couple of years along with SLICE card (only slice offered me card first during my college so i was continuing and now it has became prepaid card). Im looking for another credit card recommendation mostly for online transactions, emi and offers on e-commerce. I had my mind on ICICI Amazon CC anyone can share experience on it.

Thanks.

Mods, @puns please move this to -

Hello Fellow Members,

I've been using HDFC Millennia for couple of years along with SLICE card (only slice offered me card first during my college so i was continuing and now it has became prepaid card). Im looking for another credit card recommendation mostly for online transactions, emi and offers on e-commerce. I had my mind on ICICI Amazon CC anyone can share experience on it.

Thanks.
Go with SBI Cashback for Online spends

That's what I'm asking, is 300 cashback cap only for airtel bills or does it include electricity bill too, like can I get 300rs cashback from Airtel recharge plus 300rs cashback from electricity bill for the same month?
Upto ₹300 @25% for Airtel Recharges
Another Upto ₹300 @10% for Utility bills

Hello Fellow Members,

Thanks.

For online spends SBI card seems like a good value depending on the total spending amount per year. The cashback here is credited to the card account which gets adjusted towards the next bill. With Amazon ICICI the cashback gets credited as Amazon balance and can only be used on Amazon purchases/bills and select merchants only.

If your spending isn't high enough to warrant 999+ GST (likely) annual fee, then Amazon cc is probably the way to go. Rewards aren't top notch though.

For online spends SBI card seems like a good value depending on the total spending amount per year. The cashback here is credited to the card account which gets adjusted towards the next bill. With Amazon ICICI the cashback gets credited as Amazon balance and can only be used on Amazon purchases/bills and select merchants only.

If your spending isn't high enough to warrant 999+ GST (likely) annual fee, then Amazon cc is probably the way to go. Rewards aren't top notch though.
I've got Amazon ICICI CC. :)

Guys, I have been using Citi Indian oil card from a long time. As Citi's business is taken up by Axis now, I am looking to get a new CC to replace my Citi card.
Which card gives best cashback or has best RP conversion?
Not interested in airmiles/lounges or such 1st world benefits.
Prefer cash back to a/c or amazon wallet.
My usage will be a lot in super bazaars and restaurants for offline, amazon, apollo pharmacy for online. Dont prefer flipkart

Need suggestions

Thanks

As Citi's business is taken up by Axis now, I am looking to get a new CC to replace my Citi card.
I have the same card and the same benefits as before will continue until and unless Axis decide to change anything. 1 point = 1 Re of petrol still isn't bad. I suppose I will also change once they stop the benefits.
Are you looking to replace it with something from Axis or stop it altogether and move to something new ?

Guys, I have been using Citi Indian oil card from a long time. As Citi's business is taken up by Axis now, I am looking to get a new CC to replace my Citi card.
My usage will be a lot in super bazaars and restaurants for offline, amazon, apollo pharmacy for online. Dont prefer flipkart

Need suggestions

Thanks
Airmiles is 1st world?

Need suggestions

Thanks
I was in the same boat posted the same question here. Citi IOC card is hard to replace considering 1point = Rs.1 for fuel.

I opted for closure instead of migrating due to poor experience few years ago. Axis is known for nerfing their cards and their edge reward system is not the best. Points expire if you don't redeem them on time.

For now, I have opted for HDFC Regalia, my bank offered it LTF with no minimum annual spend cap + spending limit on par with Citi offered. I have found it beneficial on online and offline spends by scoring good discounts. You can explore the same along with their Millenia series card.

I was in the same boat posted the same question here. Citi IOC card is hard to replace considering 1point = Rs.1 for fuel.

I opted for closure instead of migrating due to poor experience few years ago. Axis is known for nerfing their cards and their edge reward system is not the best. Points expire if you don't redeem them on time.

For now, I have opted for HDFC Regalia, my bank offered it LTF with no minimum annual spend cap + spending limit on par with Citi offered. I have found it beneficial on online and offline spends by scoring good discounts. You can explore the same along with their Millenia series card.
I would say Axis Magnus is the best credit card right now even if your spending is on par of Regalia

Back