DO: KMD: USA Online Stores at your Doorstep

Status
Not open for further replies.
joyceanblue said:
i just purchased my ram through kmd, it was excellent service...
btw is there any general price conversion formula to calculate the prices kmd?
can't provide a general price conversion formula...a lot of factors are involved in final price determination and each product varies in volume, weight, pricing and duty structure.

KMD , awsome stuff there !...way to go , just a suggestion , can u update the prices to the stuff in the thread itself......it can induce someone looking out for the same stuff to get a direct watch on the price...

hanzy said:
KMD , awsome stuff there !...way to go , just a suggestion , can u update the prices to the stuff in the thread itself......it can induce someone looking out for the same stuff to get a direct watch on the price...

that won't be possible as the prices in the US keep fluctuating every day...when a quote is give to someone the US price and the shipping weight of that item is mentioned in the PM. The quoted price to him stands true only as long as the US price remains the same. Also, quoted price for the same product with the same price may also vary depending when the quote is asked which would again be driven by dollar to rupee rate fluctuations and market economics of demand and supply.

Got all my stuff within 1 week as he promised me :D. I made him delay this shipment to my place coz of my exams :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back