Ebay Hot Deal on Sony Bravia 40" LCD TV, Need Help.

The only flip side is the dealer warranty & not company warranty.

You have to send the TV to them at Chennai & wait for it to come back after repair in case of a problem

Of course they are saying that they will arrange for the pickup & delivery at their own cost but how far they will actually do it after getting the full payment remains a question mark as I don't think Ebay would be able to interfere in case the warranty terms is not honored by them.

Whats the price for the same in the grey market ? Any idea?

^Somewhere around the 39k mark or perhaps 1k lesser depending on how well you can bargain. Better avoid the BX400 and pick the EX400 instead. Although Sony advertises that they use the BE3 onboard both the LCDs, at the stock settings they both look quite different.

Ok Guys, I had recently gone to TATA Croma where the plasma is sold for 65k, size 50" and 600hz with 0.0001ms. What say Should I buy this?

Also LG 42" LED TV is for 75k. Em lilll confused.

^Depends on a lot more factors - what would you be watching on this display - HD, SD, games?, viewing distance and so forth. Post all those details.

See Typically my intention is purely, Movies, than DishTV 1080i, some time games. Viewing distance is say 10-15feets max. I will use wall mounting kit arrange/rotate.

Back