Edifier C2

Hey people,

Gonna bag a sound system in the coming week or so .. so, thought to get some guru advice from people here .. I've already short-listed EDIFIER C2 and i guess that is the best option now .. Budget is of ~3K !! Would like some expert opinions whether is the right decision to go ahead and buy the C2 or are there some better alternatives ?? Please do let me know !! thanks a lot ..

regards,
egoB !:clap:

I have reviewed many feedbacks and comparison of C2 Vs C3. Looks like the C3 is your best bet if you can get from old stock. Looks like it used to be available around 3.8 K(old stock) and the revised prices are around 6K. Also there are roumours that C2 are being replaced by HCS2330, a better model with higher power and clarity.

My 2 cents.

The best deal that I was offered in Bangalore for C2 was 3K(Again, old stock). C3s were not available as of last week. Since C2 would not suffice my purpose, I decided to wait for couple of weeks.

BTW, One of my friend told that you can get a good deal for Edifier in the following shop in Delhi.

DASS STUDIOS

F-12
Connaught Place
New Delhi -110001

Tel : 011 - 23310751/23316091

All the best with your search. In case you hear any good news, please update here.

Back