Feedback Errors

1674325902105.png

Getting this error even though I have posted on the thread just 25 mins ago...

@puns @Crazy_Eddy

Last edited:
I'm unable to leave feedback for seller @GeeBee007, getting this error, even though I've filled all fields correctly

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230322_124149_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230322_124149_Chrome.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 129
I am unable to leave feedback for @Kilroyquasar.
When i click add feedback and select i am the seller and positive feedbak and click on thread, it does not show any thread.
Even does not allow copy paste of thread link there.
The thread is this ,
Please help how to resolve this.

I am unable to leave feedback for @Kilroyquasar.
When i click add feedback and select i am the seller and positive feedbak and click on thread, it does not show any thread.
Even does not allow copy paste of thread link there.
The thread is this ,
Please help how to resolve this.

now you'll be able to.

hi. unable to leave feedback for a buyer in a concluded deal on one of my sale-threads. he was able to leave feedback for me but i couldn't. getting the error 'Comment is required. Please enter comment text.' (even though i entered the comment.)

hi. unable to leave feedback for a buyer in a concluded deal on one of my sale-threads. he was able to leave feedback for me but i couldn't. getting the error 'Comment is required. Please enter comment text.' (even though i entered the comment.)
I have seen that happen on mobiles. You may need to clear your browser cache and login again. Else try it on desktop.

Try clearing the cache and login again.

was able to finally leave the feedback in pvt mode of the browser.

It's regarding my sale thread.

I am not able to share feedback for @newway01 and the same is the case for him too. It seems that feedback is only limited in that thread for members posting. Please help with a solution for it.

Back