Flipkart deals

Crucial P3 Plus 500 GB for 2849.

Before anyone else points out, it's QLC and DRAMless, so quality-wise, it's your call.

1714931206700.png

noob query - does it require Graphics card to work ?
Yes

Till Ryzen 5000 series, if the processor name doesn't have "G" in it, then it needs graphics card.

7000 series onward all of them work without graphics card.

EDIT: For clarity, the processor works without graphics card, there's no display output. So theoretically, you can use it with a headless system with completely automated OS installation and SSH/RDP access after that.

Which is the cheapest Motherboard that will support this. Also, a budget fan. As i believe this does not come with a fan.
Cheapest? It's lower price by like 200 , so not bad, note it's only 92mm fan.
Deal of the day: Deepcool GAMMAXX AG300 CPU Air Cooler I Intel - LGA1700/1200/1151/1150/1155 I AMD : AM5/AM4 https://amzn.in/d/5fRb5av
If looking for something better, which I would recommend for this perticular cpu, ag620 preferred or atleast ag400

If anyone still reading, is there any ITX motherboard deal for am5/4 or intel1700?

Last edited:
Was checking the specs and even B550M DS3H (rev. 1.5) supports this processor. So at stock speeds it should be able to work. Also it shows in the compatibility list as supported.

View attachment 196206
Even a520 boards can be used .

Arrived and I love it, it goes well with a white mechanical keeb with colour keycaps .. honestly better than black g304 alongside the keeb

But it does look out of place if mat and keeb are all black.

Great deal honestly
Received my piece aswell.
Looks cute.
I think it would look better in feminine hands .

Back