PC Peripherals Logitech MX Anywhere 3

Arrived and I love it, it goes well with a white mechanical keeb with colour keycaps .. honestly better than black g304 alongside the keeb

But it does look out of place if mat and keeb are all black.

Great deal honestly
Hey how's the mouse holding up ? getting a smiliar deal and thinking of ordering it. Also it's flipkart so that's another to worry about....

Also only replacement available...it's not returnable

also directed towards @mh09ad5578

Hey how's the mouse holding up ? getting a smiliar deal and thinking of ordering it. Also it's flipkart so that's another to worry about....
Use it as spare/utility mouse since I main g504. But it has displaced my g304 back to box .
it can connect to 3 devices with bt/dongle and switching is easy + really good battery so you just forget about changing , really smooth and nice touch feel. It's not bright pink so it can be worked with aesthetics with custum keeb.
The box arrived was spotless, open box,all good. The magnetic scroll is also really smooth. But definitely not a fps mouse. That's all I can say so far with very limited use.

Last edited:
Use it as spare/utility mouse since I main g504. But it has displaced my g304 back to box .
it can connect to 3 devices with bt/dongle and switching is easy + really good battery so you just forget about changing , really smooth and nice touch feel. It's not bright pink so it can be worked with aesthetics with custum keeb.
The box arrived was spotless, open box,all good. The magnetic scroll is also really smooth. But definitely not a fps mouse. That's all I can say so far with very limited use.
i am mainly looking for a work mouse, won't be gaming with it. and i have a fully white rk84 keyboard so not bothered with the light pink color. placed the order.

BTW for anyone else it's available 2499 right now.

Also only replacement available...it's not returnable

also directed towards @mh09ad5578
Yep got it and loving it, the scroll wheel on this works amazingly smooth. So impressed I am that actually been scouring for deals on both flipkart and Amazon for logitech mx deals chiefly the mx master 3s and mx keys. Alas too pricy. For anyone sitting on the fence I would say go for it, it's really a worth while deal.

Just be cautious about the connector, I added this mouse to an existing setup which has a keyboard and mouse on the unify connector. The scroll wheel is really a welcome change, coming from the MX anywhere 2, this feels so easy and natural. Though I miss the dedicated horizontal scroll, but the auto-adjusted scroll wheel makes up for it. It is a very good mouse for the price.

PXL_20230106_222403411.jpg

Both me and my wife have MX anywhere 3's
Mine was bought used from US eBay in 2020, wife's from a croma sale in 2022. Both are doing fine. I wouldn't worry too much about longevity.

Back