Flipkart - Feedback Thread

Re: Flipkart.com- has any one used it?

Got a DOA Fuze+. They sent a replacement in 2 days but took the DOA fuze back after 2.5 months :p
dennis_nail said:
No doubt Flipkart is great. My experience in a couple of orders has been very good. They also provide EMI facility which is a boon if you plan to buy expensive items like laptop, but do not have enough funds at hand to pay for it upfront. But the real test of any business is how they handle the situation when things don't go well e.g. wrong or defective items shipped. Any one has experience with Flipkart regarding that?

^ Same here. In my case, it was an ASUS DVD Writer. I had to request them again to take back the defective unit...still waiting. :p

In any case, I'm happy to continue offering positive feedback, hoping it encourages the staff and the company to keep up their good work and reputation. Sometimes the simplest things make a world of difference. :)

RVK2488 said:
She lives in Pune. Following are the details IIRC...
placed order at ~9.30-10.00am
got a message at ~11.30 that its shipped
received the package at ~2.00 :O
WTH!! O.O *shocked*
I hope they do the same with other small popular items.

Btw, im really looking forward to the day when Flipkart will sell Soundmagic products!! :D
Then we can use COD option! It'll really help people like me coz i dont have any bank ac for transferring the money to prestine note (and others) and no one here wants to do that (dont even ask why!) and so going to the bank is a bit of a hassle since banks like ICICI/HDFC etc are not located nearby. Only SBI (obviously) :|

Flipkart is really doing a great job here. I am so amazed. I had ordered a transcend 1 gb ram, it dint arrive for the next 6 days. I send an email writing that Its been too long and i want to cancel the order. The next day I got my amount refunded in my bank account.

It'll really help people like me coz i dont have any bank ac for transferring the money to prestine note

you can also directly deposit cash in Pristine Note account. i bought my headphones that way. Prompt reply, easy to get in touch with.

Ordered Dell XCD35 just yesterday evening at around 5pm from Flipkart

and shows status as shipped via Aramex Courier+ today

Here the shipment details

Xa4fT.png

1. So what does " Attempted Delivery - Payment not Ready / Delivery Rescheduled " mean?

2. And why does 421301 say Panvel, actually its kalyan

and panvel is almost 30-40 kms away from kalyan

3. Does it mean im gonna recieve it today?

v.Na5h said:
Ordered Dell XCD35 just yesterday evening at around 5pm from Flipkart

and shows status as shipped via Aramex Courier+ today

Here the shipment details

Xa4fT.png

1. So what does " Attempted Delivery - Payment not Ready / Delivery Rescheduled " mean?

2. And why does 421301 say Panvel, actually its kalyan

and panvel is almost 30-40 kms away from kalyan

3. Does it mean im gonna recieve it today?

Just call them ask mate

puneetritehere said:
Flipkart is one of the best online shopping websites today. Moreover, it provides cash-on-delivery option for products priced upto Rs. 40000 :S which is mind blowing. And they have this for almost any product. One policy even Flipkart follows is that in India, online shopping has just gained some momentum in the past few years. And even they realize that it is difficult for people to suddenly become comfortable in that kind of environment .. trust issues, late deliveries, scams... etc.. that is the only reason Flipkart has introduced cash on delivery on every product. So the question of trust is put away and users can order stuff without having to worry about authenticity issues. if you think the product is not genuine or that you've been cheated, simply refuse to accept and pay for the package.

Moreover, you may also find a few negative comments ... these are comprised of users who might have had some bad experiences.. but there can be a few ups and downs in any company. .. one thing is for sure that if you do land in some problem, Flipkart will try to help you out and give a satisfactory resolution..

I'm just 20-22km away from proper Kolkata and flipkart don't have any COD in my place and that not some small town but a major one....So SAD, Never able to order anything till now. Still only use Ebay.

Flipkart is the best ecommerce site in india after ebay india and emahendra. The only reason I have rated ebay higher is because many sellers have good info about the products they are selling. For ex if you are buying a defy or sgs the seller can tell you if it comes with 2.2 or 2.3 android. That is not possible with flipkart . .

^ I kinda agree with that. I too would rate eBay higher than Flipkart due to the variety and the buyer friendly policies. Not too sure about emahendra as I have never heard of them.

Flipkart is fast becoming my first choice for purchase of items they stock. Best service- good prices and courteous staff.

v.Na5h said:

It means they contact you or reached at your place but AMOUNT was not ready (as your order is CASH ON DELIVERY) hence they went back & will contact you again.

I have had no problem with multiple refunds with flip kart, which is less than 10% of the times I purchased though, I never called, they do it automatically.

I have made like 50 or so purchases from them including books mobiles games

flipkart is just great. delivery within a couple of days. lots of notifications. packaging is just awsome.. u shud try it.. :hap2:

Yeah have been getting books till now.

Today i got my Canon Pixma MP287 printer just within 2 days of placing order. :)

^^ Still They Wont Ship a Netbook to Kolkata

Unfortunately the new Govt have placed a new Tax regulation on Electronic items shipped from other states...a hefty duty and some other regulations as per the clarification from FK

^^ Still They Wont Ship a Netbook to Kolkata

Its beacuse of your lovely State Govt.It was same with Left and now even more moronic. Why dont any ppl even protest against this ? Year after year WB is becoming a more retarded place :p

Back