Freshly RMAed Apple iPod Touch 2G 8GB - under warranty - Rs 5.5K + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

arvnd

Disciple
•Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: - Apple Ipod Touch 2G on iOS 4.1 Jail broken (freshly RMAed one week back)

Will also give a brand new Capdase “bodifender†(scratch protector for the back panel) worth Rs 180 for free (applied to the back panel recently).

•Expected Price: Rs 5,500 + shipping

•Time of Purchase: Oct 2009. Got the original piece RMAed 1 week back, so got a 3 month extension in warranty as per apple’s warranty terms.

•Warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes/till 07 Jan 2011 - Online warranty check still shows Oct 13th 2010 as expiry date, but I have confirmed with the apple helpdesk that warranty is valid till 07 Jan 2011 (coz of the 3 month extension in warranty due to RMA). I’ll share the serial number with any prospective buyer so that he/she can check with the apple helpdesk number and confirm the warranty.

•Reason for Sale: Bought Samsung Galaxy S, so hardly using the iTouch nowadays.

•Purchase Invoice Available: No (serial number will do for warranty claims).

•Product Condition: 10/10
Replaced under warranty a week back. I believe it’s a brand new piece – that’s what the lady at the apple service center told me. The piece came packed in the standard apple packing– screen and back panel are absolutely scratchless and battery life is awesome so I guess it is indeed a new piece and not refurbished.

Back panel is protected with Capdase bodifender protector. Zero scratches on screen and back panel.

Accessories – whatever came with the ipod – i.e earphones, usb cable , dock connector and the quick-start guide (small leaflet). Earphones and USB cable are also in excellent condition coz they have never been used (except for testing that they work ). I always used my in-ear earphones and the USB cable from my older ipod mini, so never used the ones that came with the itouch.

I don’t have the original box but I will make sure it is packed securely with enough bubble wrap in a cardboard box.

•Product Location: Trivandrum, Kerala, India.

•Preferred Courier: Any

•Shipping Charges: Actuals

•Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer

Ipod1.jpg

Ipod2.jpg

^^ the tiny scratches you see are on the protector film, not the back panel.

Lowest price I could find for a new ipod touch 8GB on ebay is about 10K (did a quick check – pls correct me if I’m wrong).

Here I’m offering you what I understand is a brand new ipod (or atleast as good as new) with fresh unused accessories with slightly less than 3 months warranty for almost half price.

Looking for a quick and easy sale. Would prefer a local sale. Price is already very low, so no lowballing please

Posting from the iPod touch :) it's scratchless. OP was very helpful. Will leave ratings once I login to my PC.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Feedback left :) Please rate me too when u login.

^^ Feedback left for you as well :)

Nice to deal with you buddy.

Ipod sold to DarkAngel...closing the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back