FS: 1.5 months old galaxy/big 8600gt

Status
Not open for further replies.

clank

Disciple
Alright i'll just keep this short and simple ; I have for sale a BIG (they just market galaxy cards in India) 8600gt which i had to purchase on 19th Oct for Rs. 5600 as a stopgap card since my 7900gt suddenly died.
My upgrade is expected to arrive in a few days and i wanna get rid of this now. Its in out of the box condition with everything that came included, the box and bill with 3 years warranty. Overall its a nice card and i've played most of the latest releases like Gears of War, UT3, COD4 on it at medium settings and 1024x768 res - average 40+ fps. Crysis demo gave consistent 30+ fps at 800x600. My rig is only powered by an amd and ddr1 ram so those of you with faster processor/ram will get better mileage.
Low profile card, absolutely silent fan and copper heatsink keeps temperatures low - great overclocker. Link to actual product:

Product Page - GALAXY geforce 8600gt 256MB DDR2

I've priced it extremely low for a fast sale (as i might get very busy soon) but i may still be open to offers but please by PM only. Any inputs, clarifications would be appreciated if done over PMs.

^^ Like i said mate......Please PM me your offers :) Btw its a almost brand new card and i've priced it quite a bit lower than market price.

^ Like i said mate......Please PM me your offers Btw its a almost brand new card and i've priced it quite a bit lower than market price.

^^ Lower than market is other thing.. Its a Used... and used get lower price :D

Rahulrulez said:
Can't you decrease the Price??

It is too much for this card.. m interested..

Not a bad price for a fairly new card imo- could be better after negotiations maybe- depending on the price for a new one of the same make. :)
People asking 5K odd for some months old 8600GT is being too greedy. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back