[FS] iPhone 4 16gb for 27,000/- ( only sale till 23rd Jan )

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaztin

Royal
Disciple
Selling this iPhone 4 on behalf of my friend.

Its on FW 4.1 and baseband 2.10.04.

The phone has 2 hairline scratches on its back ( shown in its pics ) and one scuff on top right corner of the phone ( shown in pic ) and None of them affects beauty of the phone.

The front screen is absolutely scratchless.

This sale is till Sunday evening only as my friend would be leaving back again in the evening and will take the cell with him if no deal goes through.

Asking price: 26,500 ( plus around 500 shipping )

SOLD to SOULFIRE

The phone comes with only one charging/sync cable, no box or earphones included.

The original carrier of the phone is " Three mobile UK ".

Pics:

Its neither unlocked nor jailbroken.

Wouldn't keep the phone on hold for anyone as the sale is for short term only.

Thanks for looking.

Chaztin

paraman said:
Hi chaztin!

what is its warranty status? and is it unlocked / jailbroken?
Hi Paraman :). Its neither unlocked nor jailbroken, sorry forgot to add these details.

thirumalkumaran said:
Ok For the record, Is it Carrier locked to "3" ?

Purchase Date?

Any warranty remaining in the UK?
Yes currently it is carrier locked to " 3 ".

Purchase date October mid.

Yes, warranty is available in UK as per its warranty Status.

Price is fixed, sorry :).

Also according to some hackers claim, its unlock will be released on 22nd Jan.

If not, then with the release of 4.3 its unlock will be out or else Dev Team is planning a downgrading solution that will help downgrade the model firmware.

price is a little high considering its
1.Used ( for a while considering the pics)
2.No Box or accessories
3.Cant be unlocked

ive seen box packed new pieces which are locked new go for as much , if your willing to lower the price a little bit consider this bought from me. PM me if you are interested.

SoulFire said:
price is a little high considering its

1.Used ( for a while considering the pics)

2.No Box or accessories

3.Cant be unlocked

ive seen box packed new pieces which are locked new go for as much , if your willing to lower the price a little bit consider this bought from me. PM me if you are interested.
No offense but " New one for the same price " is a surely hyped. Get me a new one for the same price and I assure you I will buy 2 pieces immediately.

Price is absolutely perfect as per my personal experience. Also its a buy it or leave it deal and price is absolutely non negotiable, but if you could arrange picking it up from my friend place I can deduct the shipping charges for sure.

Chaztin

chaztin said:
No offense but " New one for the same price " is a surely hyped. Get me a new one for the same price and I assure you I will buy 2 pieces immediately.

Price is absolutely perfect as per my personal experience. Also its a buy it or leave it deal and price is absolutely non negotiable, but if you could arrange picking it up from my friend place I can deduct the shipping charges for sure.

Chaztin
im serious about the price friend sold 2 of em for 28 jus sometime back if ur interested let me know ill get u locked phones.

i agree with soulfire

Even ive seen Threads in the past being opened for th same price But in brand new condition ,boxes,accessories etc.

sahib said:
i agree with soulfire

Even ive seen Threads in the past being opened for th same price But in brand new condition ,boxes,accessories etc.
I am sorry, even if there are 200 such threads I cannot change the price. Thats out of my control. I am not having a price war or cut throat competition here at selling anything. I am just trying to help my friend out who doesn't want to sell it at anything below this price. Price is absolutely non negotiable. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back