FS: linksys WRT54GS ver 6, Belkin notebook network card, Linksys USB Network adaptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ind13n

Adept
I am selling wireless router, adaptor and Notebook network card, all of them were bought in UK so no Indian warranty but i will provide 2 day testing warranty.

Reason for selling: need money.

1. Linksys WRT54GS( with speedbooster) ver 6, hardly used almost new. UK style power adaptor gone bad so i am providing much better power adaptor.
Rs 1700+ shipping.SOLD
2. Belkin Wireless G+ notebook network card 2.4 gh (125 mbps), i lost the cd came with card but driver can be downloaded from Belkin site.

Rs 700 + shipping.(Still available)

Belkin : Wireless G+ Notebook Card
3. Linksys Wireless G USB network adaptor( WUSB54G ver 4) with USB cord.
Rs 700 + shipping SOLD

Delhi NCR buyers are preferred

@idea pm me your price let me see what we can do about it.

Although the prices are less the 50% of market price, don't know about the current retail prices but what ever i have seen around various tech sites like lynx or techshop, i put up the prices considering no warranty. i also have the view that if there is no warranty then price should be less then 50% of market value.

@Indian
Buddy, Have the stuff been sold?

I have sent you two PMs, replied in this thread, even you are visiting this forum, this thread, your pm inbox....why aren't you replying?

Please close the thread if the products have been sold or you don't want to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back