Fs Nokia 5800

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey dood wat bout other details likehow old the fone is, whether u've the bill or not,all accessories r available etc.....

dude wht about the accessories,do u have the phone cover with you.i lost my cover pls if you are interested ply reply pls

Dweller said:
dude wht about the accessories,do u have the phone cover with you.i lost my cover pls if you are interested ply reply pls

:(pls i will take that cover":( :( :( "if you r int interested pls reply

a one month+ old Smartphone has an approx depriciated value of 30% over its current pricing ..

[Atleast this is what is in Chandigarh\Delhi]

So , kindly note.

mutant said:
for every1's sake...the new 5800XM is available on ebay for 17k with coupon code....

Proof- Click here

above with 500 Rs coupon....

hey stop this ebay crap in trading section...it pisses people off...
whoever spends 17k will very well do some research of his/her own and try to get the best deal.....
but if u still see the need y not just PM instead of crapping threads? or just do so in off topic or summin....

and i agree with mohitpreet tht it isnt always safe to buy things off ebay.

MohitPreet said:
its not advised to buy cell phones atleast from ebay.

its god for certain things only not all

can you enlighten us on why we should not buy cell phones from ebay?

gmano said:
can you enlighten us on why we should not buy cell phones from ebay?

hey dude it isnt always safe. reason being recently many people have been complaining about buying phones from ebay and when they get it they find the seal has been tampered with etc. Also people often find fake batteries that were bundled with the phone. however this may not always be the case. All this recently was on the ebay forum itself but they keep on deleting it however if u keep track of the forum i am certain u will find some info on that.

See this:
http://www.techenclave.com/general-talk/people-cheated-from-ebay-india-133653.html#post1103907

ebay is better than techenclave market forum. Cmmon the whole site is dedicated to buying selling stuff with insurance for loss....etc...etc.

Gng off topic sry.......Nice phone buddy have a good sale.

Gowt1ham said:
ebay is better than techenclave market forum. Cmmon the whole site is dedicated to buying selling stuff with insurance for loss....etc...etc

i guess not! a public forum with a place to express opinions is a much beter place to deal with, rather than a place where one loses money incessantly and cant even complain, since they are given some gibberish.

anyways, paddy, im sorry for going oT. bump for a great guy

and a great phone (i have one!)

Thanks frank.

ps: i know u have 1 !! but i still dont know how u manage to msg cos its so slow on the 5800(i had insane speeds with the mechanical keypad)

the prob with 5800 is resistive screen, though it works wonders with inanimate objects and fingers as well, its not as fast and responsive as the capacitive of the iphone( iphone cant work with stylus, plectum etc.) but who needs word recognition anyway.

I think ill safely place a bet on the premium tube which will be out by Q3 2009

paddydevil said:
Thanks frank.
ps: i know u have 1 !! but i still dont know how u manage to msg cos its so slow on the 5800(i had insane speeds with the mechanical keypad)
the prob with 5800 is resistive screen, though it works wonders with inanimate objects and fingers as well, its not as fast and responsive as the capacitive of the iphone( iphone cant work with stylus, plectum etc.) but who needs word recognition anyway.
I think ill safely place a bet on the premium tube which will be out by Q3 2009

the premiumn tube is nokia's n97 but tht will be in competition with iphone, etc. expected european launch date is june 10th around the same time apple has keynote presentation maybee we could have iphone4G and nokia N97 :D :hap2:

Gowt1ham said:
ebay is better than techenclave market forum. Cmmon the whole site is dedicated to buying selling stuff with insurance for loss....etc...etc.

Gng off topic sry.......Nice phone buddy have a good sale.

ebay is not good at all.
and in no way u can compare it with TE.
and stop crapping the thread.
ur not gonna buy it anyhow so keep ur comments at bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back