Monitors Good 27 inch 4K Monitor

fractal

Disciple
I am looking for a good 4k monitor size 27 or 28 inches. I think 32 inches may be too big for my desk
Use case - Work, Browsing, Media files. No gaming and no photo/video editing requirement
Desktop System Ryzen 5600G inbuilt graphics running Ubuntu
Interfaces - will use Display port. I also have a surface laptop so usb C connectivity would be a plus
Budget is 30-40K
I have shortlisted the following:
Not sure about warranty for LG from this Amazon seller

I use 2 4k monitors, one 27" LG 27GN950, and one Acer VG280k. I would suggest you to go with the 27GN950, its 47k right now on amazon before card discounts. Even though you might not be able to push 144hz from your 5600g (needs DSC with DP1.4), the panel is far better than any other IPS panels I've ever used. Response time is really low with almost no ghosting, and it goes to 600+ nits. Comes with a LED ring on the back, that I've set to white for bias lighting, improves the perceived contrast.

I use 2 4k monitors, one 27" LG 27GN950, and one Acer VG280k. I would suggest you to go with the 27GN950, its 47k right now on amazon before card discounts. Even though you might not be able to push 144hz from your 5600g (needs DSC with DP1.4), the panel is far better than any other IPS panels I've ever used. Response time is really low with almost no ghosting, and it goes to 600+ nits. Comes with a LED ring on the back, that I've set to white for bias lighting, improves the perceived contrast.
The one on Amazon for 47k is the GN95R. Does not have the LED ring. Don't know the other differences.

Back