Help me choose AC among these 3 models.

I have a 13x11 room.
My research says 1 to 1.2 ton would be enough.
I am inclined towards daikin or hitachi.
I run ac 2hr day time and 6hr night max.
please tell me which model is good and suits me well.

1.Hitachi Ace CO Split Ac 1.2TR - RAU514HSDZ1-00231399
2 Hitachi Ace FMS Split Ac 1.2TR - RAU514ETD-00221199
3 Daikin Split Air Conditioner FT35MV16 1 ton

If a 1.5 ton is mandatory then I may consider Hitachi 1.5 TR Split AC Ace FMS-RAU518ESD 00189299
[DOUBLEPOST=1363667096][/DOUBLEPOST]Every time I post a query hoping for best advice.
I love this forum because of the active members and there expertise.
Unfortunately when ever I have a query,I will just be ignored or else throw me some useless unrelated answers at me.
This happens to me every time.
I really wonder why others persons get 2-3 pages of responses where I cant even get a single response!:oops:
Really upset :(

[DOUBLEPOST=1363667096][/DOUBLEPOST]Every time I post a query hoping for best advice.
I love this forum because of the active members and there expertise.
Unfortunately when ever I have a query,I will just be ignored or else throw me some useless unrelated answers at me.
This happens to me every time.
I really wonder why others persons get 2-3 pages of responses where I cant even get a single response!:oops:
Really upset :(

For 8hrs/day usage, it will be better to go for an inverter ac, what is your budget? Also check out other threads in this section, loads of threads on inverter ac's.

Daikin and hitachi are both good but the former is better, though not as food looking.

I have a hitachi and I'm not really happy with their A.S.S. and the same views can be found on TBHP ac thread.

The ac is good otherwise and I use the 1.5T almost 24x7 and its not an inverter ac.

My friend bought 4 daikin splits for his house and he is a lot more happier than I am, with respect to cooling time as well as A.S.S.

Back