How to enable request control feature in Microsoft Teams?

HITLER

Disciple
Hi friends, in my office laptop there is an option of request control during screen sharing in Teams,however; I installed MS Teams in my personal laptop and this option is not available. Any idea how can I enable this feature!!
TIA

Teams features are enabled/disabled by your admin they can set it to employees only, authenticated users, guests, or everyone.

If you are joining from a personal laptop that is unmanaged (not domain joined or AAD registered) with a guest or unauthenticated account. The feature can be disabled due to reasons like data theft or non-employees taking control.

You have to join a teams meeting and then request the host for taking over the control..
During personal meeting on teams there is no option of taking control.
Teams features are enabled/disabled by your admin they can set it to employees only, authenticated users, guests, or everyone.

If you are joining from a personal laptop that is unmanaged (not domain joined or AAD registered) with a guest or unauthenticated account. The feature can be disabled due to reasons like data theft or non-employees taking control.
so means two home users of teams cannot use this feature ? is there anyway to enable Remote desktop control over teams ?

During personal meeting on teams there is no option of taking control.

1680700436973.png

Back