HTC Desire HD sparingly used mint with accessories [Delhi / NCR]

Status
Not open for further replies.

agantuk

Skilled
Product: HTC Desire HD

Condition: Mint with box and accessories. Phone has been sparingly used (less than a week), though it was bought long back.

Purchase date: Feb 2011

Bill available: No

Warranty: 11 more months in India.

Reason for sale: Selling this on behalf of a friend who doesn't like Android. He 'got' this, and never really used it except for attempting to use it as secondary phone. Has been lying unused since then.

Price expected: Rs. [strike]16500/-[/strike] 14999 shipped anywhere in India

Product location: Delhi / NCR

Preferred courier: DTDC or others on a best case basis

Payment options: Cash, NEFT

Mandatory pics: Below

ojdQD.jpg

edCRZ.jpg

0kB4v.jpg

gkj6b.jpg

Kmpmh.jpg

KYiBg.jpg

^ Not really. I have got my phone repaired without bill. Like I said, these phones have extended warranty of 2 years instead of the regular 1 year warranty. The one time I faced an issue, I raised a request on their site, submitted the phone at their service center, took the ticket number and got the repaired phone in a week's time. No bill was asked ever.

Updated the price based on new piece in the market.

From my experiences with HTC service, bill was always required, infact I was refused service once as I had forgot the bill of my Desire at home...

I am talking about Apex Service centre in New Delhi(Janakpuri).

Yea I can understand as that is something we consider mandatory. However, I wasn't asked any documentation. HTC of course had details of the IMEI and the service center didn't have any issues in repairing it FOC

Weekend bump. This phone is going to get the ICS upgrade, and the existing Nexus port on XDA works like a charm. Not a bad deal at all for this price.

Confirmed the warranty thing. It is applicable till February 2013.

So essentially you are getting a mint, hardly used HTC Desire HD, with box and accessories, and in warranty, for 16500 shipped.

This is as good as it gets. An almost new piece, with warranty and all standard accessories, for a nice price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back