HTC Hero (26k, last day sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
For Sale is HTC Hero Brown Colour.

Date of Purchase: 23rd September, 2009
The phone comes with bill and 1 year warranty from HTC.
It can be used with any GSM carrier but Airtel users get the special benefits mentioned on the box in the pictures.

Condition: As good as new, used only for 7-8 hours overall.

Reason for sale: This is my Dad’s phone. He cannot get used to the phone. In short, Android is not his cup of tea.

Contents:
Handset, Battery, Charger, USB Sync Cable, Headset, 2GB MicroSD card, Quick Start Guide, Limited Warranty Card, Customer Care Card, Accessory Flyer

Imp:
For Mumbai buyers only.

Price: [strike]Rs 31750[/strike] [strike]Rs 30750[/strike] [strike]Rs 29000[/strike] [strike]Rs 28000[/strike] Rs 26000
Lowballers stay away. If you have anything to say, PM me.

Pics:
HTC Hero - Album - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Dude Refresh your knowledge. You wont get above 24-25. My Friend bought one from the local market for 25 a few days ago. And now your post is a week old that makes the phone 15 days used?

still interested for the price i mentioned in our last PM , pls msg me if u wanna take it ahead , ill pick it up :)

SoulFire said:
still interested for the price i mentioned in our last PM , pls msg me if u wanna take it ahead , ill pick it up :)

its not going to happen at that price. my mobile dealer has quoted me a certain price, so in a few days if this doesnt sell here, then will sell it to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back