FS: Mobile HTC One X - white, AT&T

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech.addict

Skilled
  • Product Name: HTC One X - white, AT&T version, carrier unlocked
  • Expected Price: Rs 27000/- (actual purchase price from US including shipping charges, customs duty and the price of the pouch case).
  • Shipping charges: nil
  • Full phone specification: HTC One X AT&T - Full phone specifications
  • Description if any: The phone is like new with box and charger and USB cable. I would rate it 9.5/10.
  • Accessories: USB cable, Charger, otterbox case (blue in colour and a bit tight fit), artificial leather pull on pouch case (imported for this one only, fits perfectly)
  • Reason for Sale: Bought this one for myself and a Skyrocket for a friend. The Skyrocket I received is not in very good cosmetic condition. Friend refused to accept that. So, I have keep that for myself. I really loved this phone. Pains me a lot selling this.
  • Product condition: Like new, 9.5 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: About 15 days ago
  • Remaining Warranty period: None. HTC provides Global Warranty Service in India for phones purchased abroad for one year if you pay 35$ as GWS charge.
  • Warranty available in: May be in USA.
  • Invoice Available: No
  • Detailed photos: ImageShack Album - 11 images

Comparison (benchmark) of One X international and One X AT&T : http://blog.gsmarena.com/htc-one-x-for-att-turns-out-faster-than-the-international-version/

Basic information about myself

• Shipping from: Kolkata
  • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer,
  • Preferred courier: TNT / DTDC
  • Payment options: Cash / bank transfer

Attachments

• 20120710_114842.jpg
    20120710_114842.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 410
  • 20120710_115218.jpg
    20120710_115218.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 378
^^This dual core is a cortex a15. The quads are cortex a9. This guy is faster than the a9 based quad core plus this supports LTE.

I have nothing to do with this trade - just stating facts.

Phone delivered and the buyer is satisfied with the phone. He will leave iTrader rating once his internet problems get solved. Left iTrder rating for him. Closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back