IC/GO: Dell S2409 24" lcd 5yr warranty @ 14.5k 5 orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ ya and also for 19'' monitors. lol

Well by the way i am in too (90%) for 24'' deal.... would love to see it goes down to 14k :D. For 10% i need 3/4 hrs as i was going to buy 22'' for 10-11k

Amarbir are u dead sure, u cant get this deal, becoz i would love/ prefer to get bill in my name... if at all possible....

Anyway thanks a lot for getting this deal, looks like u are god sent for people like me who were going to order monitor in few days time (in this week or couple of days).

Harpy.eagle said:

Well by the way i am in too (90%) for 24'' deal.... would love to see it goes down to 14k :D. For 10% i need 3/4 hrs as i was going to buy 22'' for 10-11k

Amarbir are u dead sure, u cant get this deal, becoz i would love/ prefer to get bill in my name... if at all possible....

Anyway thanks a lot for getting this deal, looks like u are god sent for people like me who were going to order monitor in few days time (in this week or couple of days).

totally agree....:hap2: everyone here is most helpfull in their own ways........im in the same confusion....infact i was all set to go out and get the T220 Samsung for 10.5k.....saw this thread and took a halt....i dont need a 24" for sure and its shooting the budget up by a good 4k which i cant splurge at the moment....just waiting for VN's reply if he would be including 22" in the GO as well.....

@ Amarbir : +1 to what harpy said.

Harpy.eagle said:

Hi ,

You Got a PM Mate

[mod]Do NOT go off-topic in this thread!

Anyone doing so will be dealt with severely.[/mod]

@VanishingNerd, can you please include Arunachal Pradesh as there's no extra form or taxes here? Asking this on behalf of core2quad.

Btw, Amarbir had generously offered to cancel my order so I could also join in this GO but since a deal was already made... Just mentioning here as it seems he's been getting a lotta flak. He has his quirks but otherwise he's one of the good guys :p

man i ordered S2409 from amarbir last week ... do not even know status from dell yet... pming amarbir to see if i can cancel the order... i am surely in for S2409 then...

peace

Naga said:
@VanishingNerd, can you please include Arunachal Pradesh as there's no extra form or taxes here? Asking this on behalf of core2quad.

Btw, Amarbir had generously offered to cancel my order so I could also join in this GO but since a deal was already made... Just mentioning here as it seems he's been getting a lotta flak. He has his quirks but otherwise he's one of the good guys :p

I specifically asked for north east and the contact said that the entire north east is problematic, that's WB also.

SauravR said:
man i ordered S2409 from amarbir last week ... do not even know status from dell yet... pming amarbir to see if i can cancel the order... i am surely in for S2409 then...

peace

Boss ,

Not Possible Order Already Gone

Nerdy, could you enquire if there're any good 19 inchers from your Dell rep? E1909, S1909 or even the older E1908. :p

Friend wants a 19 incher.

Pl do let me know. :)

For those who wish to contact me directly can call on
nine nine 00 four 6 five two 4 three

If I do not pick up or cut, I might be in a meeting, I will call you back later.

hey can u maintain 'interested' list? I am into this deal 24". U can send me pm or post in thread payment details. I think there have been many guys interested so 14k wont to impossible now :cool2:

You shall get pm too.

Yep make an interested list. I am in either at 14.5 or 14k, also on whose name would the billing be in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back