IC/GO: Dell S2409 24" lcd 5yr warranty @ 14.5k 5 orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is valid in case of 5 orders only.

Product link: Dell S2409W 24-inch Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor

• You transfer to me and I get the rest done.
  • The piece will be directly shipped to you.
  • It will not be not in your name.
  • The invoice will be enough to claim warranty, so name would not be a problem.
  • In case of price conflicts or some one backing out in the middle I will return the full amount for the others as well.
  • This is open until this Friday and Monday, April 13, 2009 by 11AM for receipt of money to my account.
  • This price is all inclusive, shipping and all.
  • Only the following states are possible as shipping locations: Delhi, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Kerela, TN, AP, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Punjab, Haryana and MP and Gurgaon and Chandigarh also.
  • The transfer account will be Axis Bank.
For those who wish to contact me directly can call on
Code:
nine nine 00 four 6 five two 4 three

If I do not pick up or cut off the call, I might be in a meeting. I will call you back later.

:mad: Ordered a 24" just a couple o days ago! I was looking for a better deal for more than a week..y didn't I wait a little more :no: !

Anyway, great pricing@VanishingNerd :hap2: ! I was convincing a friend yesterday to upgrade to a 24" from the 22" Ultrasharp(TN) he was planning to buy. I'm betting he's going to be convinced once he comes online today :eek:hyeah: !

Naga said:
:mad: Ordered a 24" just a couple o days ago! I was looking for a better deal for more than a week..y didn't I wait a little more :no: !

Anyway, great pricing@VanishingNerd :hap2: ! I was convincing a friend yesterday to upgrade to a 24" from the 22" Ultrasharp(TN) he was planning to buy. I'm betting he's going to be convinced once he comes online today :eek:hyeah: !

I'm in too!:clap:

I will find out about Punjab, is that can be done too. Actually its a problem with some form that needs to be filled form 16 or something and it is a problem in certain states, e.g. WB

Ok I just confirmed with my contact, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh and Gujarat are also fine.

Those who are confirmedm can start sending the money in, PM me and I will send the bank details to you. I will be able to get you the quotation and the order no 1-2 days after placing the order.

The orders will be placed in batches of three, so the first three to come will get placed first.

@VanishingNerd : would it be possible for you to include some other monitor in this GO? you could talk with the rep and say well 5 of these + this :) ....would that be possible ? might be possible to get a good rate then.....i see many wtb 19"/22" lcd threads here so maybe more people would be interested in the same too......would help the dell rep push his sales too and we get a good deal.....if u can check it out :)

VanishingNerd said:
Ok I just confirmed with my contact, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh and Gujarat are also fine.

Those who are confirmedm can start sending the money in, PM me and I will send the bank details to you. I will be able to get you the quotation and the order no 1-2 days after placing the order.

The orders will be placed in batches of three, so the first three to come will get placed first.

Also ,

For AP they Require Your ID Proof ,So Send That To VN So That The Orders Are Processed Fast .

PS :I Am Shocked AT The Price ,I Was Not Even Making 1 Rs in Selling The Monitor and Here Comes a Go With cheaper Prices :huh:

This piece is at the price of a 22" man and it is at the least margin for Dell. I will ask about that, but frankly its a hassle for me setting that up. You have to tell me which model you are looking for.

VanishingNerd said:
This piece is at the price of a 22" man and it is at the least margin for Dell. I will ask about that, but frankly its a hassle for me setting that up. You have to tell me which model you are looking for.

i'm on a tight budget of 10k , so i guess u could setup for some 22" ones.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back