iPhone 16GB + XBox 360 + Sony MS + iPhone 3G 8GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitant

Adept
iPhone 2G 16GB - SOLD to astrono_me
This iPhone is in brilliant condition and works very well. It has been covered with an Invisible Shield since I bought it. Comes with all original accessories
-iPhone

-Dock

-Cable

-Charger

-Box

-Headphones

Xbox 360 - SOLD to auto
The Xbox 360 is literally new and even comes with 3 day testing warranty. Barely used it, and was lying sealed pack for a year coz of my bro's 12th and what not.
It is modded and plays "backups" perfectly. Infact I can even throw in some "backups" if wanted. Best part is I modded it myself and kept the warranty sticker INTACT!!!!
Comes with
-XBox 360

-Power Cable/Brick

-AV Cable

-20GB HDD

-Wired Controller

-"Backups" if required

-Box

-Maybe even manuals (If I find them)

Sandisk MS Pro Duo 4GB - Original - SOLD to bikey

Works awesome. Tested genuine, coz in MS information it says MagicGate supported.

iPhone 3G 8GB - SOLD to Andrew
Good condition iPhone. Comes with
-Charger

-Cable

-Headphones

-iPhone

hold the iphone 3G for me.... however kindly elaborate more on the good condition and post some high-res pics....

Sorry both iPhones sold to andrew327. That was quick!!!!! He called me before you naveen... Sorry yaar. Kya boluun.

Nitant, are you selling it to him or me ? Around 11:30PM (via phone) you were sending bank details to me for the purchase of iPhone.

Please confirm .

Thanks.

buddy please update the status of the products on your thread & atleast post the pics of iPhone 3G as per TE rules!!

UPDATE: Raghav has backed out of iPhone deal. 2G is pukka available. 3G on hold for Andrew ATM.

Uploaded pics for 3G. Lemme know if you interested.

^ i will take the 3G if it is in very good condition cosmetically, perfect condition functionally and with all accessories.

please keep it from me if Andrew backs out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back