Budget Above 40k Is it the right time to buy iPhone 11…?

I think there wouldn’t be price cut as of now as iphone 12 is already launched.So i would suggest him go ahead with the offer.
No no I didn't mean a price cut, official price will stay at where it is for next few months no doubt about that, for the reason you mention, but amazon or FK might offer better price for the phone alongside better bank discount. I mean seriously how is 1750 discount even a thing for a phone costing this high!

No no I didn't mean a price cut, official price will stay at where it is for next few months no doubt about that, for the reason you mention, but amazon or FK might offer better price for the phone alongside better bank discount. I mean seriously how is 1750 discount even a thing for a phone costing this high!

I think offers from fk and az are in saturation now as we can see in these sales We shouldn’t expect much offers.

that's 10hours only.
Imagine a situation when i don't have any option to charge it (travelling), but i must have uninterrupted email & calls.
currently i have to carry a power bank, which is not a good experience.

was thinking about XR, but SE look good, i really don't care about anything else ( camera, looks and shitz). so was inclining towards SE based on sub 30k price.
But i will only go if that solve my problem. else i don't really need a phone.

That's 10 hours for a 3 years old phone that has been used as my primary device for almost 3 years! It obviously wasn't this bad from day 1. And any phone you buy will obviously se decreasing battery life from the first time you power it on. My guess is that a new SE will last a full day (12-13 hours) with an hour or two of calling and light browsing/emails/sms/whatsapp - Could I be wrong? Yes! Will the extent of estimation error cut down the time from my estimate of 12-13 hours to 6 hours, I don't think so!

I have never carried a power bank in day-to-day life except on flights and when traveling for work/pleasure as I almost always have two devices (second being an office phone). Moreover, I always have cables at office desk, home, car and so on though now with WFH, it doesn't matter even more!
When is your SE getting delivered?

Monday - Its in Bhiwandi right now!

This is exactly where I disagree with a lot of people. A deal should not qualify to be a deal only if it appeals to hundreds of people. If you need the device now and feel the price is right for you, go for it. If you keep waiting, two of three things will happen: (1) You will lose the deal that was in hand (this will happen for sure!) AND (2) A better deal may come through OR (3) A worse deal may come through.

Like someone already posted, he missed out on a deal as he didn't buy on time and prices went up. Nobody knows whether and/or when he will get the phone again for a similar / lower price now. The argument could be that its a technology thing and prices will eventually come down but then I would point you to the sentence in bold above!

Last edited:
In the end, I just went with the SE. Cost me 21.5k with exchange of an old Redmi phone. It has a cracked screen and dented body, so I guess I will have to pay 1.6k back for the minimum assured price on delivery, but still a good deal for 23k.

One of the rare moments when an iPhone costs much less in India than in US.

For those interested, the SE had India as country of origin with manufacturing date of Sep 2020 and still had the Earpods, charger, USB-A lightning cable in the box.
iphone 7 smart battery case is working for iphone se 2020 for those who want extra juice.
Not Qi compatible which is still fine, but it is not easily available in India and importing battery products will take an eternity with surface shipping at quite some cost.

For those interested, the SE had India as country of origin with manufacturing date of Sep 2020 and still had the Earpods, charger, USB-A lightning cable in the box.
Thanks for the info.

Should have bought the damn SE at that price and call it a day and just wait for good deals on the 12 next year or something. But 4.7 inches, it's like cancer for eyes, ew.

Not Qi compatible which is still fine, but it is not easily available in India and importing battery products will take an eternity with surface shipping at quite some cost.

Same here - Made in India with Charger, Cable, Lightning to 3.5mm connector and Earpods - Though I never use any of the Apple bundled accessories! Even my 7's accessories are all unused! :D
Nice, waiting for review and pics :)

A lot of good reviews are already available. I will post pics next weekend when I transition from the 7 to the SE though - No patience to do that during the workweek!.

Same here - Made in India with Charger, Cable, Lightning to 3.5mm connector and Earpods - Though I never use any of the Apple bundled accessories! Even my 7's accessories are all unused! :D

A lot of good reviews are already available. I will post pics next weekend when I transition from the 7 to the SE though - No patience to do that during the workweek!.

What price would you sell the unused earpods for? I may be interested.

Apple iPhone 11 - 128gb is on amazon sale for 55k, can this go below then this post iPhone 12 availability ?

How safe it to get form Amazon.india

I have zeroed in in iPhone 11, checked with local reliance digital, effective cost 52K for 64Gb ( ( includes 3K cashback with HDFC card).
Checked SE, i felt it better then Xr but screen size is small, mails will be painful - else SE seems to be the best option out there.

Apple iPhone 11 - 128gb is on amazon sale for 55k, can this go below then this post iPhone 12 availability ?

How safe it to get form Amazon.india

I have zeroed in in iPhone 11, checked with local reliance digital, effective cost 52K for 64Gb ( ( includes 3K cashback with HDFC card).
Checked SE, i felt it better then Xr but screen size is small, mails will be painful - else SE seems to be the best option out there.
New MRP of iPhone 11 128gb is ~60k, so 55k is okay price.

Back