FS: Headphone JBL Tempo On Ear Headphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

For sale is a pair of brand new unused JBL TEMPO On Ear Headphones.

Item : JBL Tempo On Ear Headphone

Product URL :- JBL Tempo On Ear Headphone | Headphone | Flipkart.com

Item Condition : 9.9/10

Reason For Sale : Knowing my audio hobby , A distant cousin brought these as a gift today. But he wasn't aware of my already owned headphones collection. So for me these wont find any use, hence they are here for sale.

Price : Rs 1450 shipped anywhere in India ( Non - Negotiable )

Warranty , Bill : As they have been gifted, so bill is not even a question.

Accessories : Original Box | Carrying pouch | Manual

Pics :

Considering you've used much better headphones/IEMs than this one, how would you rate these compared to other cans in the Rs. 2-3k range? Sorry if it sounds a bit OT, but I'm interested in this listing and have never owned a pair of decent sounding headphones before.

Considering you've used much better headphones/IEMs than this one, how would you rate these compared to other cans in the Rs. 2-3k range? Sorry if it sounds a bit OT, but I'm interested in this listing and have never owned a pair of decent sounding headphones before.

Honestly speaking I dint even heard these for more than 5 minutes. Just plugged in and played a few flac files.
As my ears are used to noticing a lot of detail in a track, I would say these JBL's did a decent job.
These excel in the mids , the vocals sounded rich and forward . The lows were decent , there bass is tight and has enough punch. The treble is smooth.
For the price they are indeed a great value for money purchase.

Rest you can check out few more reviews at the Flipkart link given above in description :)

Honestly speaking I dint even heard these for more than 5 minutes. Just plugged in and played a few flac files.
As my ears are used to noticing a lot of detail in a track, I would say these JBL's did a decent job.
These excel in the mids , the vocals sounded rich and forward . The lows were decent , there bass is tight and has enough punch. The treble is smooth.
For the price they are indeed a great value for money purchase.

Rest you can check out few more reviews at the Flipkart link given above in description :)

Bro.... hows the noise cancellation ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back