JVC Marshmallow - The budget IEM for Rs.550 shipped !

Status
Not open for further replies.
techno_guy said:
How would one compare them with M9 or pl 21/30 as you guys mentioned that they are even worth 1100 bucks ?

which of the three would be good and balanced

Can't really give you a in-depth review cause I dont have them with me right now .These are lot lot better than the PL-11,EP630 category and on par /somewhat better than the M9 and PL-21. PL-30 are lot more balanced and target a completely different segment of users. Just to give you an idea , the Marshmallows are a little heavy on bass. A little more than PL-21 as well .The mids are warm and treble has a perfect sparkle and brightness . Overall level of detailing is of the level of 1000Rs earphones.

Only drawback for some users could be , these come with foam tips only which are actually very comfortable.

I can very rarely ever talk about an earphones with such ardent love and passion. Lot of people have asked me about the sound signature, build quality etc.. Lots have been written about these. A close friend stopped investing in top end buds after he heard these. They have amazing noise isolation, superb sound signature. Nice bass and extremely fun to listen. Wait till people talk about impression of these. I will not like compare them with other earphones, the reason being - They are the best earphones in the world for the price period.

I have send you the PM for the price Faheem.

FaH33m said:
Can't really give you a in-depth review cause I dont have them with me right now .These are lot lot better than the PL-11,EP630 category and on par /somewhat better than the M9 and PL-21. PL-30 are lot more balanced and target a completely different segment of users. Just to give you an idea , the Marshmallows are a little heavy on bass. A little more than PL-21 as well .The mids are warm and treble has a perfect sparkle and brightness . Overall level of detailing is of the level of 1000Rs earphones.

Only drawback for some users could be , these come with foam tips only which are actually very comfortable.
oh they seem to be very tempting

tech_savy said:
how are dese compared to pl11?

I would definitely rate them way above the PL-11 in terms of SQ .Only thing you will miss is the retail packaging , accessories etc which you get with your PL-11.

eish said:
how good are these in bass department ,

are they better or equivalent to the sound magic pl11?

that wud be helpful

thanks

The bass on these is pretty heavy , not as boomy as the PL-11 though.

^ Done .Sorry my Inbox gets full almost everyday :( TE should increase the capacity to 500 now :p.

Payment details sent to everyone who have confirmed their orders. Please get back to us once you have made the payment .Also do not forget to mention the colour of your choice for the Marshmallow incase you have missed it earlier.

Fah33m , we have received your payment .It will be shipped with the remaining orders tomorrow.

Also on request of a few members, the JVC Marshmallows have been listed on Ebay .

http://cgi.ebay.in/JVC-Marshmallow-HA-FX34-/260700409079?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item3cb2f48cf7

Please mention the colour of your choice in remarks section of payment or by sending a message on Ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back