JVC Marshmallow - The budget IEM for Rs.550 shipped !

Status
Not open for further replies.
zopeon said:
1 JVC Black Marshmallow for me. Plz PM the account details.

edge111hussain said:
1 for me, white pls.. pm me your a/c details.

Dare Devil said:
1 JVC White Marshmallow for me. Please PM ur AC details.

amitjakhar said:
I want one too. Please send me A/C details.

Payment details and instructions for placing the order sent to the above :).

shantanil said:
Payment made for 3 pcs. Should reflect in acc tomorrow. PM sent about shipping address.
ThankYou for the update sir, the payment hasn't reflected yet.I will get back to you as soon as we receive your payment and the order is shipped.The address has been noted down.

The original post has been updated with the list of orders and their current status . Please go through it and inform us if we have missed out on your order or details. :)

SoMxNemesis said:
Payment Done. Confirm Receipt please!

YGPM with payment conformation and address.

Payment received.

Dare Devil said:
Payment Made.YGPM.

Your payment hasn't yet reflected in our accounts. Most NEFT transfers take 12-24 hrs for transfer.We will ship your product as soon as the amount is reflected in out account.

Also everyone please don't forget to mention your TE user id in remarks section while making payment , otherwise it becomes very difficult for us to keep track of payments and order status resulting in delays in shipping .

I have tried these Iems in Singapore and they are a complete steal at 550 bucks. Having owned iems which sell at 30times the price of these, i still find these the most amazing deals on TE.

Thank you Gautam, your the first one to get them to TE/India. Will pick a few of them from you personally when i'm down in Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back