For Sale/Trade !

• Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL:

• Expected Price: Rs 12,500/-Last Price Drop

• Time of Purchase: 8-8-11

• Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes-Abt 10 Days

• Reason for Sale: Upgrading.

• Purchase Invoice Available: Yes

• Product Condition: 9/10

• Accessories Included: Original box, All Original Accessories Except headfones,A soft Gel Case

• Product Location: New Delhi.

• Preferred Courier: DTDC

• Shipping Charges: Actuals

• Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer, Gold Coins.

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0154-1.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

Please Take The Pm Route For Low-balling..

Its understandable to get best possible price from seller point of view, but you should also be knowing market rate or price its available with schemes. So just posting here. You can revise your price or even ask mods to delete this post.

With 1 full yr warranty, brand new piece is available for around 14.5k at homeshop18 superdeal scheme.

Its understandable to get best possible price from seller point of view, but you should also be knowing market rate or price its available with schemes. So just posting here. You can revise your price or even ask mods to delete this post.

With 1 full yr warranty, brand new piece is available for around 14.5k at homeshop18 superdeal scheme.

why dont u post the link to it.... and i think i have priced my phone reasonably....considering its a dual core and was bought for 20k...and about the home shop 18 deal...it will last 1-2 days max... wat will u do after that.......considering the current price of dual core and single core fones.... and price reduced from 14k to 13.5k

Please Take The Pm Route For Low-balling..

Holy man, you appreciating the low-ballers thru PM.
BTW, the camera region & the case is worn out from the pics you posted.
Consider the price a little more for easy selling other than bump'ing.

Holy man, you appreciating the low-ballers thru PM.
BTW, the camera region & the case is worn out from the pics you posted.
Consider the price a little more for easy selling other than bump'ing.

I think My price Is reasonable....But Still I can Negotiate to an extent If Some serious Buyer is there..

I think My price Is reasonable....But Still I can Negotiate to an extent If Some serious Buyer is there..

what i did there is JUST A WORD OF ADVICE to sell it soon rather than bump thru the months.
Good luck with your sale bro.

if i am not wrong the glass covering the camera module on the battery cover is missing right?

i tried searching homeshop18 for that offer but could'nt find it. can you plz post a link for that offer, its very tempting.
also to some extent i find it hard to belive that such offer exists.

Here are the links. It was listed two times. And agree on a point that stocks are extremely limited. Rather good deals from this promotion many times last only 3-5 mins after getting live. My intention was only to inform about the scheme available. OP, nothing against you dear. 13k+ is perfectly fine for dual core phone but when its available with similar price with warranty, which one do u expect buyer will prefer? When the scheme gets over ur price would be acceptable as well. You might have seen people selling hdd at more prices that they bought it for......... why, because prices of them inflated later. Resale price of any item is obviously market dependant.

HomeShop18.com Superdeals: Samsung, Fastrack and Book deals It shows its active but i cant make out the stock as HS18 dont ship to my address.

HomeShop18.com Superdeals: ASUS K55V, LG Optimus 2x, BRPL 5 gm gold bar (999.9 Fineness), Dwarika Kurti & Legging Combo This is expired.

Yep. Its OOS. Sorry for all the trouble. U can request mods delete all unnecessary posts in the thread then.

I dont know anyone who bought O2X but have seen many people who availed this superdeal offer for other products, on other forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back