Lynx-India - Round III Preorder Soundmagic PL-11 In Stock Shipping Out - Closed Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir i m also interested in getting the pl-20 and pl-50

some of my batchmates have heard of them and they want it

please try for those as well

i m also looking fort he hippo boom series from u ,

i m pretty sure that if u source them for us , it will be very nicely priced for atleast TE members and some tough competition here :p

what is the logic behind creating multiple GOs or rounds? I am getting 2 of these minimum, 4 max. Shall revert back when i order through lynx.

Edit: sirji, i had sent offline msg on lynx for jabra BT3030. Really interested (may also be in multiple quantity) if u could get it for fataka price :eek:hyeah: and local warranty. Please check. And i am sure many forum members would also be interested. I was trying to find distri at pune but couldnt.

Harpy.eagle said:
what is the logic behind creating multiple GOs or rounds? I am getting 2 of these minimum, 4 max. Shall revert back when i order through lynx

Sir ,

the Logic is Stock :)

Ok i really need to clarify this.. kinda feel too stupid to ask this though...

Is the Pl-30 that better than PL-11 to warrant a 700 bucks difference? I know this is TE special price, but should I go with PL-11 or PL-30?

Also, as i can afford PL-30's now, are there any others in the similar price range that are better or similar?

The genre of music I listen to is metal.. But I need a decent amount of bass in it too.. heard that pl-30's are a little bass lacking and pl-11 has "super bass".. By "super bass", i don't want thumping bass like techno shit that will overshadow the mids and the highs.. Just enough so that I can listen to the bass without much trouble.. Thanks in advance..

I am also interested in 1 pc...I have ordered on your website..it shows i have to pay 1000/-. Please let me know.

thanks

hi amarji

I am interested in PL-50 or Head direct RE2 ,please get us a good deal ..i am sure many are waiting for it ...

definitely it should less than 2k

(RE2 -:2370/- + Shipping PL-50 ??)

Hii Amarbir

I guess U should decrease the qualifying limit to 35 post, same has the limit to make post in member Market section...

Hi, This is smAsh. I have ordered two pairs of PL-11 on your website. The order number is 2955. Please confirm my order and send me the account details so that I can transfer the money.

Sir,

I had placed the order on your website and sent you a PM on the first deal (Oct 21 ) but I did not get any response. I was waiting to pay.

Now I see a 50 post restriction.
"Your order #Lynx-2826 status has been changed to Awaiting Payment" (Oct 22).

Can I pay for this through Money order. I am waiting a response from you.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back