Market Section - Product Pricing n Discussions [NO Price checks]

So can we report here if someone is selling his product at a higher price than new one available at similar or lesser prices elsewhere?

This may be a good question.
Does anyone know the depreciation rate of computer parts ?
I guess there would be several factors on getting an expected price.. like obsolescence, condition, usage pattern (like gpu used for mining or gaming) etc.
But how do you fix a price when you think of selling something?

Again one thread has been started, a cpu bought for 34k, being sold at 26500/- sealed pack. What is the modus operandi. Reason for sale upgrade. Yhen why the hell buy it in first place. And why sell at loss of 30% ?

Again one thread has been started, a cpu bought for 34k, being sold at 26500/- sealed pack.

*25500 now and "Selling Price Is Negotiable" o_O
Also I was under the impression that @vasim21 was maybe exaggerating a bit regarding resellers but after observing for the past few months, I'd have to agree they are a problem indeed.

May be still this aint the right thread but seems appropriate

Suddenly, many old threads are being pulled out of grave by a few folks, which have been without replies from around a year or there about saw 4 or 5 just today.

Shouldn't there be some process that any sale thread which remains unanswered both by the members or the OP for more than a month should automatically get locked so that the forum remains uncluttered

Just what I have seen in other places so thought may be its a decent idea

Thanks

Again one thread has been started, a cpu bought for 34k, being sold at 26500/- sealed pack. What is the modus operandi. Reason for sale upgrade. Yhen why the hell buy it in first place. And why sell at loss of 30% ?
I just saw that thread, wasn't he the same person who did the deal outside forums with jaydip and then posted a thread for feedback with him only?

What seems to be the problem this time?
Asking genuinely, not trolling.

What seems to be the problem this time?
Asking genuinely, not trolling.
35k cpu, order placed on 26th, being sold on 30th foe 22k, reason ? Business went down. Who orders expensive stuff and sells at 30% loss in 3 days ? And whose business goes kaput in 3 days, did he not see th signs of biz going down ?
Something is wrong
But what.

35k cpu, order placed on 26th, being sold on 30th foe 22k, reason ? Business went down. Who orders expensive stuff and sells at 30% loss in 3 days ? And whose business goes kaput in 3 days, did he not see th signs of biz going down ?
Something is wrong
But what.

So, you are trying to say he is lying. But if he is selling below the market price, then what are we discussing about. As far as I can see the title of the thread is about discussing prices of products and not about seller intentions and reasons.

So, you are trying to say he is lying. But if he is selling below the market price, then what are we discussing about. As far as I can see the title of the thread is about discussing prices of products and not about seller intentions and reasons.
Title is product pricing AND discussion. The disc does not have to be with pricing ALONE.

Mods have forbid any discussion in sale thread and this thread was created for such purposes. Check with mods.

Title is product pricing AND discussion. The disc does not have to be with pricing ALONE.

Mods have forbid any discussion in sale thread and this thread was created for such purposes. Check with mods.
Ok. So what are we discussing about that thread. You clearly believe that the reason he has given is a lie. Then what's the next step. And are we just going to start accusing people on here without any real proof.

We are discussing the reasons behind such sales. Isnt that allowed ? And I never said he is lying so why do you want to force words ?
Do you want this forum ro be a part of ring where fishy things happen and keep quite ?
A.member does not have the right to voice out his.opinions ?
Zabradasti hai ?
One member is already under investigation. So.let us wait for that "proofs" as some want.

Last edited:
We are discussing the reasons behind such sales. Isnt that allowed ? And I never said he is lying so why do you want to force words ?
Do you want this forum ro be a part of ring where fishy things happen and keep quite ?
A.member does not have the right to voice out his.opinions ?
Zabradasti hai ?
I don't have any issues with you voicing your opinions mate. But you are saying there is something fishy and I am asking you what that 'something fishy' is. If you are not saying he is lying, then what is that 'something fishy'.
Edit - That was my question all the time, right from my first post in this thread. You are insinuating things but not making clear accusations on what you actually think. That is my only issue.

@rdst_1 is right. We are not going to go into modus operandi or an "investigation" karamchand style.
As long as rules are not broken, we are fine.
If someone has any proof of any illegal activities happening, only then reach out to mods with proof. For anything else, stay away.

@rdst_1 is right. We are not going to go into modus operandi or an "investigation" karamchand style.
If someone has any proof of any illegal activities happening, only then reach out to mods with proof. For anything else, stay away.
One matter is under investigation by chennai police. Not karamchand style here. Unless you feel cops are amateurs.
So.as it is under investigation i cant say more now.

Thank you. That was my only reason for posting in this thread. I don't have any issues with @chetansha with voicing his opinions as he obviously has the best interests of the forum in his heart. However, we can't be going 'witch-hunting' on the forum members without actual proofs of any wrongdoing.

Back