• Manufacturer page URL: http://www.antecindia.co.in/product.php?id=NzA0Mzkz
  • Description if any: Not used for quite a while; no box, no warranty
  • Reason for Sale: Not using
  • Product condition: 9 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: NA
  • Remaining Warranty period: Nil
  • Warranty available in:
  • Invoice Available: No
2. Product Name: 5850 EK Copper Waterblock and Nickle back plate : 6950/6970 Ref. water block : MCP 355 EK Acetel Top
  • Expected Price: Rs. 1000 each for Waterblocks 500 bucks for the EK top
  • Shipping charges: 250 bucks for WB and 50 for the top
  • Manufacturer page URL: http://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-fc5850.html : http://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-fc6970-nickel.html
  • Description if any: Both need to be cleaned. The 6970 even though it is an EN version has the Nickle flaking issue and whoever buys it will need to take it apart and clean it with a chrome cleaner. It works perfectly well though. The top is barely used for 2-3 months, but I dont have the screws for it. The MCP 355 screws do work as well.
  • Reason for Sale: Not using
  • Product condition: 6 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: NA
  • Remaining Warranty period: Nil
  • Warranty available in:
  • Invoice Available: No
4. Product Name: Transcend 2GB 667 Mhz DDR2, P chip

Enter these basic information about yourself
  • Shipping from: Name of city: Bangalore
  • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer,
  • Preferred courier: DTDC
  • Payment options: Cash bank transfer
TkgFRCv.jpg

7LRzddA.jpg

8WMzHYr.jpg

9IuxHIa.jpg

YYyXvCd.jpgg

Last edited:
Updated price of the SSD… sorry mistake on my part, should have checked before posting.

Did you change it because of the response you got & thought of taking advantage, nothing wrong in it.

By the way, looks like i was the first to send you message ..... want to reply ???

Nope, seriously a mistake on my part. Anyway, the pirce is firm, 3k shipped. Also I will reply to PM's as soon as I get some clarity. There is one person in the line before you, so please give me some time.

@mav2000
i have added u as a beneficiary .for 2 cooler master extra flow+1 cooler master 120mm generic fan+haf x bottom filter.
i will transfer money by tomorrow . u please ship the parcel in a very safe packaging through dtdc courier as we discussed on whats app.
i have already sent u my address on whats app.
regards

@mav2000
funds transferred for 2 cooler master extra flow+1 cooler master 120mm generic fan+haf x bottom filter. transaction screen shot pmed to u.
please ship the parcel in a very safe packaging by tomorrow through dtdc courier as we discussed on whats app. .
regards[DOUBLEPOST=1388247671][/DOUBLEPOST]@mav2000
WAITING FOR TRACKING DETAILS

Last edited:
Already sent on whatsapp, to you earlier today. Please check it and confirm. Also please be a little patience. Asking the same thing on PM and then here is not going to make the courier reach any faster...:)

Bump for whats left....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back