Mini washing machine recommendation

ashish

Adept
Apr 9, 2005
Hom3
I'm thinking of buying a mini washing machine to wash daily petty clothes like vests undies hankys socks etc.
Anyone here who is using one and can offer his suggestions on usability and similar factors and also recommend me a good brand.

I don't believe in using a full-fledged 7-8kg machine and wasting those gallons of water hence looking for such an option.

rootyme

Himmatwala
Adept
Aug 13, 2021
to wash daily petty clothes like vests undies hankys socks etc.
Man, you don't need a dedicated machine for that.

Soak them in a small bucket with detergent as you usually do. Leave it for 3-4 mins, then lift them out of the bucket. Make a lump by holding 'em all together and smash the it against the washroom floor. Proceed to jump aggressively around 5-6 times over them.

Done.

ashish

Adept
Apr 9, 2005
Hom3
Man, you don't need a dedicated machine for that.

Soak them in a small bucket with detergent as you usually do. Leave it for 3-4 mins, then lift them out of the bucket. Make a lump by holding 'em all together and smash the it against the washroom floor. Proceed to jump aggressively around 5-6 times over them.

Done.
I know but it still costs some -15-20 min per person and I need the solution for all 4-5 people in my house who all can benefit.

Reactions: rootyme

blr_p

Skilled
Apr 11, 2007
I don't believe in using a full-fledged 7-8kg machine and wasting those gallons of water hence looking for such an option.
A front loader doesn't waste gallons of water. 5 litres for the wash and 2x15 litres for two rinses.

You try doing better than that by hand in a bucket ;)
I know but it still costs some -15-20 min per person and I need the solution for all 4-5 people in my house who all can benefit.
Get a front loader

These mini washing machines are a joke. Lots of labour involved for very little return.

Reactions: TEUser2K1

TEUser2K1

Skilled
Jul 16, 2007
Mumbai
This indeed becomes a task if people prefer to wash their clothes separately.
As blr_p said, front load ones are more practical in such situations.