Need a very confortable to hold mouse with rubber grips for general use

arrow004

Disciple
Need a very comfortable mouse for general use...mostly web surfing(no gaming since i no longer use my pc for gaming)I really appreciate lightness, smooth motion, accuracy and most of all comfort in the hand.

I use a palm grip & use my wrist(and not use my elbow if you know what i mean) to move the mouse.

So these are the features i am lookin for ---- Above all it must be extremely comfortable to hold and should have a rubber grip.Don't like those el cheapo mice with cheap plastic grips.Also if it has any fancy lights, there should be an option to turn those completely off.It should have a good build quality.And finally scroll wheel should roll smoothly & shouldn't be too firm

there are a few other features i like to have but not strictly necessary.Would be an added bonus if it looks good and is light weight;scroll wheel that doesn't make that annoying clunky noise,a mice you can flick with the slightest effort of your wrist.

i know comfort is a relative term and while one may find a particular mouse comfortable others may not.And the best way to judge is to try it out yourself.But unfortunately the shops here don't sell any high end mice and i have no choice but to rely on you guyz.

below are a few models in mind.If there's somethin better pls suggest them:-

Razer Death Adder--pretty gud reviews and it's sloped click buttons to scoop your fingers.Downside:-might be a little large for my tiny hands.

Razer salmosa:- beautiful mouse.really really like it.unfortunately many say it's not ideally suited for palm grip style.Since my hands aren't large, do you still think it might work for me? Also it got another issue----build quality isn't that great and many say the rubber comes out after prolonged use.

Roccat Pyra:-Acc. to reviews the rubbery texture of the mouse makes it very easy to grip and comfortable to hold.

Roccat Kone or Cooler Master Sentinel-these might prolly be ideal for my needs but they are bloody expensive.i am having a tough time convincing myself to get such expensive mice when i don't even play games on pc.Also how gud is their build quality? And where to source them from?

Any other gud mice suggestion will be most welcome.have gone through other mice suggestion threads on this forum but still need help.Final thing -price--- should ideally be under 2.5k but willing to spend more if it's worth spending.

Razer imperator is slightly smaller than DA & will be best suited to finger type grip than palm grip. Imperator too has plastic material on its sides but has customized side buttons which are little stiff to press as compared to DA. I prefer DA more comfortable for browsing & casual gaming but use Imperator for FPS games.
Hope this helps...
--- Updated Post - Automerged ---
one question - you want ambidextrous mouse or right/left handed?

I would suggest Logitech TrackMan wheel mouse. I have been using it for 3+ years and wouldnt go back to any other. You can rest your palm on the large surface which is very comfortable.

I used to get elbow pain almost everyday and that made me try Trackman. It takes few weeks to get used to it and maybe couple of months to get accurate in selection and other tasks. But once you get used to it, there is no going back.

Only con i see is, the wheel is not that smooth. Maybe its intentionally made to make that clicking sound. But there are people who have smoothened the teeth.

Back