PC Peripherals Need RMA help ACRO offering different mouse

Razer is good (not all products)but the guys who import i.e, acro is pretty bad. Even I had to wait for 1m for my replacement. And when ever I asked for updates they kinda ghost you or reply late, but they have no means of saying what's the waiting period for the RMAed peripheral.

Razer is good (not all products)but the guys who import i.e, acro is pretty bad. Even I had to wait for 1m for my replacement. And when ever I asked for updates they kinda ghost you or reply late, but they have no means of saying what's the waiting period for the RMAed peripheral.
True, I sent in my soundmagic es18 earphones for rma with all packaging and accessories. I got back the shittier cable and color version in a transparent plastic bag. No box, no eartips nothing.

And the thing is they don't answer till you call them repeatedly.

Back