Network Switch (2.5GbE/10GbE)

can one do load balancing or dual/tripple lan with primary secondary switching on these along with vlan and stuff.
attached specs sheet of what the managed switches can do.
documentation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1otKCeQ_yQiMeCmv77IhFu-BnJX0vAuOh/view?usp=sharing
One with 2*10g sfp+ ports
220mm x 112mm x 28mm
This is 8 Port x 2.5G and 2 x 10G SFP+ port, these are not managed, but unmanaged so they don't have the features you

Attachments

• specification.pdf
    155.9 KB · Views: 31
As far as i know Load Balancing functions are switch independent. unless you are talking about a different type of load balancing?
e.g., this is what specifies load balancing in Linux in general, as far as i know the 802.3ad is the only mode that requires a switch supporting link aggregation but not for others.
1716910608893.png

Those are enterprise class features, this is typical consumer class stuff.
Mikrotik 1 gig router with 5 ports has it...obviously this spec wud be costlier.
As far as i know Load Balancing functions are switch independent. unless you are talking about a different type of load balancing?
e.g., this is what specifies load balancing in Linux in general, as far as i know the 802.3ad is the only mode that requires a switch supporting link aggregation but not for others.
View attachment 198021
Yes, can be source based, mac based, flow based. In common terms if networking.
How good can this be for 41usd.?

Last edited:
Back