Niyo Global card

Does equitas provides zero forex card. I have niyo DCB card....so far have been good and was good at recent international travel.
Nope, don't think any of their regular cards have 0% markup. However, NiyoX confirmed that they will refund the annual charges if MAB is more than 5k for any 3 months in a year, so it seems the card is effectively free then.

I got a Fi money card pre Niyo Global chaos but it became useful once Niyo Global stopped working. It has zero markup for international transactions similar to Niyo Global but you’ve to maintain ₹5000 MAB. I haven’t faced any customer support issue yet. All my tickets were resolved promptly.

The review on the other side is not the same. My friend currently studying in the UK has the same card. There was a fraud transaction once in the card and they refunded the amount. But she couldn’t use the card any further even after complaining for over a month. App started bugging out and the card became useless. Net banking and UPI was working so she opened a local account and transferred all the funds to that account.

Last edited:
I'm still using niyo global DCB.....as my card is expiring this month i mailed them for reissue of card and got reply in a day and my card will be with me next week....but one thing they are not doing is change the address as that service is not available but they will send the new card to my current address for which i had to share them new address proof

Whats the limit on it
1691151898467.png

I'm still using niyo global DCB.....as my card is expiring this month i mailed them for reissue of card and got reply in a day and my card will be with me next week....but one thing they are not doing is change the address as that service is not available but they will send the new card to my current address for which i had to share them new address proof
Got my card delivered today....that was good

Between DCB & Equitas Niyo cards - which one would you folks recommend? Which has better app?

Also, here's something that got me scratching my head:
Legally A Non-Resident Indian (NRI) cannot hold for a Forex card in India, Except here is a Kotak card advertised for "emigration" and "studies abroad" - Both of those things make you an NRI. Hell, HDFC issues a Forex card which doubles as a UNESCO endorsed International Student ID card. What is going on here?
Don't know about equitas but dcb niyo card is good but i guess there is a common app called global niyo which will be same for both i guess.

Back