Budget 25-30k Nothing phone or some other

lilboy

Adept
How good is nothing phone. Camera, performance, battery life, after sales service? Anyone using it. Would like to hear genuine suggestions. Not that are influenced by it's founder, marketing and what it could become...but what is it now.

Alternatives? I could extend the budget. Are there any phone releasing in next month worth waiting for.

Thank you

My next phone might be nothing 2 or 3 only if these get launched in this yr... I like the looks (awaiting their samsung pro series design)And what I need is pure camera, aesthetics and battery. Rest can be taken care easily!
My friend bought nothing phone and he ditched his op7. He said he is breathing a afresh air and new exp. and totally satisfied with it.
Choice apna apna...

My next phone might be nothing 2 or 3 only if these get launched in this yr... I like the looks (awaiting their samsung pro series design)And what I need is pure camera, aesthetics and battery. Rest can be taken care easily!
My friend bought nothing phone and he ditched his op7. He said he is breathing a afresh air and new exp. and totally satisfied with it.
Choice apna apna...
very good experience with NP1 and with 1.52 A13 release, UI is more buttery smooth and quick apps opening

For 25k to 26k (with bank offers) Nothing Phone 1 is a banger of a device, specs are on par with other brands but the software is very refined now and the phone looks better than others in this price range IMO.
People comparing it with pixel 6a, it's better in every aspect but maybe a bit behind in camera in low light situation, 6a is now a very outdated device and is not worth purchasing (60hz and subpar processor to do anything else but general use, not to mention it's actually an exynos chip)

Can't suggest alternativies right now as it's been some time when I was researching this phone. But what I realised by going through lots of written blogs / review videos is that the biggest selling point of this phone is the light setup at the back. In simpler words, it's a show off and I do not mean that in a bad way. Different people have different expectations from a phone and some people just want it to look unique and different than others.
If you go spec wise, there were better specs available at the same price range when I was doing my research.

I am also not fan of that led's, extra load on battery. that the reason i am still looking for other good models. Moto edge 30 vs S20 Fe 5G Vs NP1
Not sure what to choose, my focus on processing power and battery

Back